Dress like the stars: Pearl Modiadie & Kat Sinivasan
Winter is in full swing but that doesn't mean you have to slouch about with layers and layers of clothes to keep warm. With a few good pieces you can keep it effortlessly simple and chic like our style crushes Pearl Modiadie and Kat Sinivasan. These TV presenters know how to keep their winter slay-game on fleek.
Here are some style tips to nab their easy breezy winter wardrobe.
Pearl Modiadie - Muted magic
Modiadie hardly ever keeps to one definitive style. The pintsize star always switches it up from sporty to glam. However, her winter looks can also be tres chic and minimalist for the woman on-the-go.
Steal her style
1. Make a statement with a great coat. Opt for a muted colour that you can rock with other items in your wardrobe or take a risk with printed fabrics.
2. Take this grunge inspired look to new heights with a pair of ankle boots. Go for crazy laces or something a little simpler if you aren't as bold.
3. Never miss a beat with a stylish and feminine watch to keep you on track of things.
Kat Sinivasan - Parisian swag
The E! Entertainment presenter is without a doubt bringing all the heat we've missed this winter. Often seen in a suit and tie, Sinivisan looks like his straight out of Paris with this swagged out approach to his suave style.
Steal his style
1. Turn heads with a beret and ultra cool sunglasses.
2. Keep warm in the cold with a black or striped turtle neck. Pair it with a scarf if you really want to avoid the winter chill.
3. Keep things casual with a pair of sneakers.
Diesel 011 783 0882
Mr Price mrp.com
New chic newchic.com
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.