Dress like the stars: Cardi B & Offset
As Offset and Cardi B officially welcomed their bundle of joy, “Kulture” into the world last week, we’ve decided to take a little peep into their personal style culture.
The couple has shown us that anyone can come from nothing to something. Their hard work and breaking the boundaries attitudes has gotten them the life that most of us can only dream about and as Cardi wrote “Same streets I used to walk now I’m on the big screen”
Cardi B — Funky fresh
The Bodak Yellow singer has a cool, quirky personality and has us all screaming: “We love you, Cardi!” Her style is fresh, colourful and rather chirpy - just like her – and goes from all things bright to fur and checks. If she’s not spotted wearing a coat made entirely of colorful flowers, you will probably find her wearing a faux chinchilla jacket or even a well-coordinated outfit. Her style is playful but also shows this girl from the Bronx is making some serious money moves.
Steal her style:
1. Have fun. Rock your coloured suits with pride. Throw some great accessories into the look and let your finesse drip on all your haters.
2. Don’t be afraid to stand out from the rest. Make bold statements with your choice of clothing and add cool oversized sunglasses to make your look pop.
3. Do add faux fur, berets and great jewellery to enhance all your clothing options.
Offset — Retro gangster
Offset and hip hop trio Migos have taken the music world by storm and his style has made a big impression. It ranges from trendy prints and old-school bell-bottoms to leather pants, sparkly tops and anything that will give the world the impression he has made it. His creativity doesn’t only speak through his rhymes but also shows in the way he chooses to express himself with fashion.
Steal his style:
1. Printed socks and sandals has become a trendy thing over the years. Pair these items with washed-out denims and a popping shirt.
2. Offset style is everything offset. It doesn’t matter what your wear; you need to own it. When rocking your chunky sneakers, make sure your entire look complements the footwear. Be wild and daring.
3. Sparkle and more sparkle! Who said men can’t rock this type of clothing? When wearing a great pair of leather pants, put on loads of layered chains to add more definition to your look.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.