Boity strips naked for Marie Claire
Mzansi's Sexiest Woman for 2012 and 2013 Boity Thulo has gotten more attention from the public than ever before after she proudly embraced and showcased her assets in support of the Marie Claire Naked Campaign.
36 celebrities were featured in the nude in this year's Marie Claire’s popular Naked issue but the celebrity that stood out the most was Boity Thulo - which sparked a trending topic on Twitter dedicated solely to her fans' reactions of her full portrait.
Celebrities taking part in this year’s campaign in aid of The Lunchbox Fund, a non-profit organisation dedicated to providing a daily meal for orphaned or vulnerable school children in disadvantaged areas around South Africa are:
- Lee-Ann Liebenberg, model and Marie Claire Naked 2014 cover star
- Chris Bertish, big-wave surfer and The Lunchbox Fund ambassador
- Kamini Pather and Pete Goffe-Wood, winner and judge on Masterchef SA
- Tebogo ‘Proverb’ Thekisho and Siya ‘Slikour’ Metane, SA hip-hop artists
- Zebra & Giraffe: Stefan Henrico, Alan Shenton, Mike Wright and Greg Carlin
- Mi Casa: Joao ‘J’Something’ da Fonseca, Sipho ‘Dr Duda’ Mphahlaza and Moshe ‘Mo T’ Kgasoane
- ShortStraw: Gad De Combes, Jake Rubinstein, Russell Grant, Alastair Thomas and Tom Revington
- Graeme Richards and Katlego Maboe, Expresso presenters
- Nomuzi Mabena, MTV Base presenter
- Catherine Grenfell and Zama Dube, radio presenters
- Nate ‘Protoculture’ Raubenheimer, producer, composer and DJ
- Vanessa Haywood, Boity Thulo, Zakeeya Patel, Catriona Andrews and Petronella Tshuma, actresses
- Ryan Sandes, ultra-trail runner
- Malibongwe Tyilo, blogger
- Athi-Patra Ruga, performance artist
- Marc Lottering and Anne Hirsch, comedians
- Chad Saaiman, musician
- Adele Blank, dancer and choreographer
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.