Mon Oct 24 07:34:01 CAT 2016
Limpopo premier Stan Mathabatha with Zweli Mkhize and Thoko Didiza
ANC leadership begins candidate review

The African National Congress is starting its “dispute resolution process” in a bid to address the a.

Bloemfontein Celtic mulls over signing clubless PSL top scorer Collins Mbesuma

By Mark Gleeson | Jun 22, 2016 | COMMENTS [ 5 ]

Bloemfontein Celtic targets former Mpumalanga Black Aces striker Collins Mbesuma. Picture credits: Gallo Images

Bloemfontein Celtic are looking at Collins Mbesuma as a possible solution for their poor scoring form of last season‚ club officials said on Tuesday.

The top goal scorer in the Premier Soccer League last season is a free agent after his contract with Mpumalanga Black Aces was not renewed‚ despite a haul of 14 goals which won him the Golden Boot award for the second time.

Celtic’s quick counterattack style last season set up a myriad of chances‚ but the side were wasteful and ended the season with a tally of just 30 league goals – an average of just one goal per game.

Five goals came in one match alone against Ajax Cape Town towards the end of the season as Celtic snapped a horror run that saw them go from early season contenders to potential relegation candidates.

Coach Serame Letsoaka spent much of the season complaining about missed opportunities and Mbesuma is seen as a possible solution to that dilemma‚ although a decision on signing him is still to be taken.

The 32-year-old Zambia international has scored a total of 97 league and cup goals in exactly 200 starts since he first played in the PSL more than a decade ago after joining Kaizer Chiefs.

He went to England‚ Turkey and Portugal before returning to the PSL in 2008 at Mamelodi Sundowns and has since been on the books of Moroka Swallows‚ Lamontville Golden Arrows‚ Orlando Pirates and for the last two season at Aces.

He is old, look at the desert in his head....

Jun 22, 2016 12:34 | 0 replies

Poor Mbesuma but Chiefs was supposed to snap u

Jun 24, 2016 2:25 | 0 replies

Lets hope he will do the same ko kasi as he did in Mpumalanga. But what is worrying mostly is this team of us selling good players and doing the opposite in terms of signing. Come on Masele man let us improve gents next season. Position 3 must be the target.

Jun 29, 2016 1:23 | 0 replies

I do not know were to start from, i have a lot to say but i will be brief. I have a lot of happiness and joy in life and i want to share it .Thandiwe is my name. Many years i had worked but working without happiness. I have a good friend whose life i always admired, i decided to talk to her about how i have been in a life of struggling all my life, she told me about a lady that can help me, a traditional healer. I got scared at first because i thought it would get hard for me but i want to thank this lady a traditional healer called MAMA ZULA for turning my dreams in to a reality,now as i speak,for the years i have worked, i am paid what i deserve and i am sitting on the board of the company, I also started a business,my daughter is running it and it's going well. I shared this so that anyone out there that is not happy with their lives, having problems,failing,should do whatever you can to see Mama Zula. You can contact her on +27 784 99 8382

Jul 28, 2016 8:32 | 0 replies

Research proposal make your order right now and our best writers will start to work on it at once. Many students think that to create a Research Proposal is quite an easy task. But it should be taken very seriously as you will need all your efforts in order to complete it in time. Especially if you are short of time. If you want your written work to be done in time, please do not put off to contact our representative and to order your Research Proposal. We will choose the best writer for you with the specialization in the certain area of knowledge. You will get your written work done and formatted according to the requirements of your institution just in +27813051764..

Sep 07, 2016 7:42 | 0 replies