Mamelodi Sundowns could be in for a massive financial windfall in the next month with millions in pr.
Berman announced yesterday that WBA and IBO strawweight holder Hekkie Budler will defend his title against Xion Zhao Zhong from China and WBC silver light heavyweight champion Ryno Liebenberg will defend against Canada-based Colombian Eleider Alvarez.
The 72-year-old Berman trades under the Golden Gloves Promotions banner.
His new signing, Englishman Martin Murray, will also put his WBC silver middleweight belt on the line against Italian Domenico Spada.
American Randy Caballero and Englishman Stuart Hall will battle for the IBF bantamweight strap.
Berman said these potentially titillating bouts will be televised live in the home countries of all the participants.
The fights will be beamed live in South Africa by SuperSport.
''This is an excellent tournament featuring two South Africans in such big fights," said Berman.
Budler, SA's No 1 pound-for-pound fighter, has an impressive 26-1 record. Xhong, the highly rated former world champion, has won 24 of his 30 fights.
Liebenberg, who is Budler's stable-mate at trainer Colin Nathan's gym, was crowned last week and maintained his unblemished record after 15 fights.
He cannot afford to slip up in Monaco because his defence against Alvarez, who is also undefeated in 15 fights, has been described by Berman as the WBC title eliminator.
''The winner will get a crack at WBC champion Adonis Stevens," said Berman, who added that Murray will face a rugged challenger in Spada.
Murray won the WBC silver title in Monte Carlo on June 16 and he is rated No1 by the WBC.