Fri Oct 31 11:04:03 SAST 2014
Switch off appliances to avoid power cuts tonight

Power utility Eskom on Wednesday called on consumers to switch off geysers, pool pumps and all non-e.

Health first, says Schillo

By Nick Said | Nov 14, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 22 ]

GORDON Igesund's chat over coffee appears to have done little to persuade Steven Pienaar to return to the Bafana Bafana fold, with the player reiterating this week that he is comfortable with his decision to retire.

Igesund and Bafana Bafana assistant coach Serame Letsoaka met Pienaar last week and though the coach claimed they did not discuss his retirement, the intention for their visit was obvious.

But it seems they made little impression, with Pienaar stating that he still believed his retirement was "a good idea".

"The most important thing was for me to think about myself and my body," the Everton star said. "To be honest, I've got a reason why I retired from international football and it was for my health. I think it was a good idea not to go back and hopefully I can stay fit for the rest of the season."

Igesund will miss Pienaar's experience at the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.

"The most important thing was for me to think about myself and my body," Ja...Steven you can go to h.e.l.l. man...tsek!

Nov 14, 2012 8:31 | 0 replies

@SKIZOBANTWANA

ePilot? Kwaaaaaa

Our Continent is rich with best players who play all over the world but they are always there for their countries,infact they put their countries first before their respective teams.

So you are right mngan'wam,makaye ePilot.

Nov 14, 2012 11:53 | 0 replies

I blame Gordon for all this mess

Nov 14, 2012 12:4 | 0 replies

Some players aren't patriotic at all,kumele sibalandelele ukuthi badlale,aai maan''

Nov 14, 2012 12:20 | 0 replies

He has not done anything for the team, so i don't we will miss him.Myeni from the rats will fill his place.

Nov 14, 2012 1:33 | 0 replies

Thanx for everything Pienaar

Nov 14, 2012 3:10 | 0 replies

Stupid Boy Go To HeLL

Nov 14, 2012 3:52 | 0 replies

Life is not about Bafana Bafana, that's his decision and we must respect it. He does not owe the nation....

Nov 15, 2012 8:10 | 0 replies

Myeni is K#K player he does not even know what he is doing in the team he is was of those players who are only good for their teams, he can`t perform at the highest level .

Nov 15, 2012 10:10 | 0 replies

I wonder if he is going to join pirate after he is done in England???

Nov 19, 2012 9:47 | 0 replies

@pontjopontjo

haw'uhlala eSpruit kanti..? makaye ePilot

Nov 14, 2012 11:26 | 0 replies