Thu Jul 24 10:26:10 SAST 2014
SA men having less sex: Survey

South African men are having far less sex than their counterparts around the world, according to a s.

Jessica Motaung in love triangle

By Sunday World | Mar 07, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 187 ]

Kaizer Chiefs marketing manager Jessica Motaung has allegedly been using her marketing prowess to score carnal delights outside the love stadium she shares with the father of her two kids

Jessica allegedly moved out of their Bryanston pad after her fiancé, Ken Simmons, accused her of cuckolding him with Kaizer Chiefs employee Thato Matuka, who’s young enough to be Jessica’s little brother – he is 28 and she is 37 years old.

Simmons confronted her when he saw Thato dropping her off at their house recently.

“She denied seeing the young man. Then he confronted Thato and screamed at him: ‘I know what you’re doing. Stay away from my wife’,” says the source.

Last week Jessica moved out of their upscale house with her two kids after tensions reached boiling point.

She is now living with her mom in Hyde Park.

Jessica says: “Ken and I have personal problems that have nothing to do with a third party. I can confirm that we are no longer engaged”.

Thato says: “There’s nothing going on between me and Jessica. She is my boss and obviously she has an interest in my work”.

kununu
Kwaaaaaaaaa Am I the one for you? @35 & still a virgin, that's rare for a man!! Ke tlo go thoma kae mara wena???

Bravestar
You've said it yourself on Friday that you have many women in your life so to me it's inevitable that any normal woman cannot keep you...Is that not a fact???

Mar 07, 2011 2:45 | 0 replies

@Speed of the Puma
I don't think so man...I think men bayasikhohlisa. They get us comfortable in thinking that they are ours; lapho where you are all cozy and comfy in love - they pounce.
They pounce not on their partners ....nooooo.
They pounce on some other women!!! So, being a kept man is periodical. For a certain period he's your and then "BAM!" He's communal.

Mar 07, 2011 2:20 | 0 replies

shame she did not see this one coming.........she will need a bullet proof soul after all this shit. lets see how brave she is !

Mar 07, 2011 2:19 | 0 replies

@sthenjwa4582 old mentality gore ge o sa nyalwa o le fetwa, not this day and age, not all of us we want to get married. I am not and will not be desperate.

Mar 07, 2011 2:18 | 0 replies

Bravestarq
I know for a fact that you are not for keeping...ladiesman!! LOL!

Mar 07, 2011 2:18 | 0 replies

kununu7
get lost BEN10, your friends are waiting outside!!!

Mar 07, 2011 2:15 | 0 replies

Jessica perhaps you promised Ken gore o tla morata until death. Gal you have a right to change you mind. If the spark is not there anymore go out there and get what is going to sastify you, dont compromise your happiness because Ken is the father of your twins, at 37 years you look good, you look like you in your early tweenties.

Mar 07, 2011 2:14 | 0 replies

Tellitlikeitis
Are there any men for keeps?

@Tellitlikeitis
Only those under lock and key, wearing straight-jackets and have a ball and chain attached to their leg...LOL
Jokes man, there are men that are for keeps babe

Mar 07, 2011 2:12 | 0 replies

Once a woman reaches 30yrs unmarried she should be suspiscious that she could be belonging with the masses of woman who will not get a man of their own."GhettoCheeck", you included. (scarcity problem).

"I dont need a man or a marriage to complete me." these words are just a consolation period.

Mar 07, 2011 2:10 | 0 replies

@sthenjwa4582 Come one bra 37 is not ancient. And she's still got the looks - she'll most probaby find another foreigner.
Question: Are there any men for keeps?
Yes females outnumber males. But those women who cheat with married men; arent those men supposed to be the so called "kept" men?
@Kununu7 Yeah right!

Mar 07, 2011 2:5 | 0 replies

@Fergie
Fact?
What fact might that be my love?

Mar 07, 2011 2:20 | 0 replies