In another twist involving the public protector’s office‚ the Minister of Co-operative Governance an.
1. When buying a serious piece of jewellery, like an engagement ring, I would consider how "practical" the item is relative to lifestyle. Is the setting too high or is my diamond adequately protected? I recommend having your setting checked at least every 18 months.
2. When looking for classic pieces that will be in your jewellery box or passed on from generation to generation, do not compromise on quality.
3. Jewellery is a self expression. If chosen with this in mind, you will find a piece that you will not tire of easily.
4. Jewellery can also be frivolous fashion. Have fun with it. Experiment.
5. Above all else.You deserve it!