Fri Oct 31 12:34:03 SAST 2014
Switch off appliances to avoid power cuts tonight

Power utility Eskom on Wednesday called on consumers to switch off geysers, pool pumps and all non-e.

'My wife was born a man'

By UK Telegraph, NYDailyNews | Nov 27, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 54 ]

'I feel like I’ve been assaulted’, said the ‘scammed’ husband

A Belgian man is pulling the plug on his 19-year marriage after he found out his wife was born a man.

"I feel I've been assaulted," Jan, whose last name was not provided, told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper of learning about his bride’s past, according to the Telegraph.

“I thought she was an attractive woman -- all woman. She had no male traits."

The 64-year-old met Monica from Indonesia when she worked as an au pair for his family nearly 20 years ago.

The couple decided not to have kids, because Jan had two children from a previous marriage.

He said Monica duped him by using sanitary napkins while pretending to menstruate.

"Even during sex, I never noticed anything," he said.

It wasn’t until Monica got a new full-time job, Jan said, that he saw another side of his wife. She started going to nightclubs and Jan said he also caught her sending suspicious messages to other men.

Then rumours started that she was born a man, and he confronted her.

"I pushed her against the wall and said: 'Now I know the truth. Are you a man?' She then announced that she was born as a boy and that she had been operated on.

“My world collapsed. That evening came to blows. The police came,” Jan said.

He says he is now receiving psychiatric treatment.

Liliane Verjauw, Jan’s lawyer, said his client was “scammed”.

“The children, who for years have lived with her, are devastated.”

The courts have rejected his attempt to get an annulment of the marriage, which Jan is demanding. So he may need to seek a divorce, or remain with his spouse.

Ref: NYDailyNews.com

hahah ahha ahhaha ah ahahahahhahahaha.lma0....this particular story has made my year.....funny to the core...and Jans narration....tops.....

this could happen to anyone....and they would have to call the army on me...cops wont be enough to restrain me....lma0

Nov 30, 2012 1:1 | 0 replies

MommaC
LOL
Not the most observant man on the planet.
-------------------------------------------------
there are very few men gifted with ability to pay attention to detail MC unfortunately, but I don't understand all the drama around this they have been married for 19yrs they had normal sex so what's the problem in find out that the other party was born a man more than he is being homophobic or against transgender ppl?

Nov 27, 2012 3:18 | 0 replies

Missjoy
Msiphos00
Missjoy
Msiphos00
===============================================
Ngikhona Joy just ukuba busy nje sometimes dont worry nginawe dear
*****************************************************
That's good to hear besengithi ungiphe i red card.
===============================================
That will never happen ngingowakho mina

Nov 27, 2012 3:13 | 0 replies

Cl!ck, to get a wife looking like Galfrend, you first need to get a sugarmommy with deep enough pockets to sponsor your search for a pretty wife.

Nov 27, 2012 3:13 | 0 replies

hope u will find peace with yourself, and continue to be g@y or else you will d1e b4 time if you can taste the real makoya( kvku) now.............stay g@y thats my advice

Nov 27, 2012 3:12 | 0 replies

Papage
I will be careful of women withought Boobs and carves, the real shape of a woman, easy to notice
**************************************************
and don't forget to get her pregnant

Nov 27, 2012 3:12 | 0 replies

Nov 27, 2012 3:9 | 0 replies

Msiphos00
Missjoy
Msiphos00
Sorry Jan you will be strong boss just follow your heart man now its your call to make take it or leave it shim is yours forever lol
*************************************************
Hi Msiphos where have u been I missed you

I think Jan must jst continue with the marriage I mean udlile udlile and is now too late for him to want to leave
===============================================
Ngikhona Joy just ukuba busy nje sometimes dont worry nginawe dear
*****************************************************
That's good to hear besengithi ungiphe i red card.

Nov 27, 2012 3:4 | 0 replies

Missjoy
Msiphos00
*************************************************
Hi Msiphos where have u been I missed you

===============================================
Ngikhona Joy just ukuba busy nje sometimes dont worry nginawe dear

Nov 27, 2012 3:0 | 0 replies

mokhaba
@Missjoy

mara le yena Jan ka bo stupiti ba gage y ddnt he want children, bona nou
*******************************************
That is the mistake most man do when they dont want to support, they end up sleeping with other man and they way they are so stupid they cant even notice the different. Jan is so dom i mean for all this years he couldnt notice that his sleeping with other man, I mean really, almost all man behave the same and they most like same things.

Nov 27, 2012 2:59 | 0 replies