Tue Sep 02 13:41:37 SAST 2014

How to fart without getting caught

By Sapa-AFP | Nov 12, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 36 ]

Odour-eliminating underpants are a hot seller

Underpants which are claimed to neutralise the smell of flatulence are proving a hit in Japan, whose hard-working businessmen seem to like the idea of breaking wind without getting rumbled.

A Japanese textile company has developed a range of underwear which it says prevent unwelcome odours.

“It took us a few years to develop the first deodorant pants that are comfortable enough to wear in daily life but efficient in quickly eliminating strong smells,” said Nami Yoshida, a spokeswoman for the company, Seiren.

“At first we thought about selling them to those who require nursing care and to hospitals.

“But to our surprise, lots of ordinary people, like businessmen who are in positions that require them to see people on a daily basis, bought them,” she said.

The underwear is manufactured with niff-absorbing ceramic particles in the material fibres.

Seiren developed the technology after being contacted by a doctor who wanted something to disguise the regular parps emitted by people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.

The company’s range has now expanded to 22 items, including socks that prevent feet from smelling and t-shirts that mask the whiff of sweaty armpits.

Hawu!!! amajoki okusuza kangcono kanye namakawusi akhona, kubantu abane Bowel Syndrome.

Nov 12, 2012 11:8 | 0 replies

LOL
If they bring out odour eating bed sheets, wives and girlfriends will be lined up around the block

Nov 12, 2012 1:20 | 0 replies

I must get these underpants, I have irritable bowel syndrome and I fart a lot. That's one of the reasons I am single because I would fart a couple of times during intercourse... :(

Nov 12, 2012 1:29 | 0 replies

Basadi ba Mmeleng, Bosudu ba bona jeeeeeeeerrrrrrr.

Nov 12, 2012 1:29 | 0 replies

There is nothing more embarrassing that letting it out silently thinking that there is no one in the vicinity when lo and behold the girl that you REALLY fanncied starts walking in your direction. With a casual smile that always made you hopeful. And the other day you were alone in you closed office ... and the knocks always come as soon as you open the window hoping to speed IN the fresher air.

Nov 12, 2012 1:48 | 0 replies

MophemeKoPitori
LOL, farting with a running stomach! I wonder what the results should be...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leads to heavy, and I mean heavy humidity in between your butt cheeks. Try it tomorrow and come and describe it to us in a more poetic sense. Humidity so foggy that you are actually not able to separate your air from the liquid.

Nov 12, 2012 1:52 | 0 replies

Right-Back-Khumalo
ha ha ha ha...women must have these ones, especially those with big butts....guys don't fart....LOL
=================================================
hahahahahahahahahaha nice one

Nov 12, 2012 1:57 | 0 replies

Sandile84
****************************************************************************************************************
Lol > stop killing me!

Nov 12, 2012 2:22 | 0 replies

Sandile84
.....................................................................................................
# DEAD AND BURIED

Nov 12, 2012 2:31 | 0 replies

Seems like they coming up with a Pampers for the whole body

Nov 12, 2012 2:32 | 0 replies

Right-Back-Khumalo

true to that, another solution for this big butt bantwana is to wipe that a$$ five time after doing number 2, its the damn reason i go for two slice girls this days.

Nov 12, 2012 3:40 | 0 replies