Sat Oct 25 12:14:57 SAST 2014
'Big Brother' snoozers should be losers

JUST how do Mozambican Trezagah, Zambian Macky2, Malawian Mr 265 and Zimbabwean Butterphly survive i.

Jealous lover kills man

By Sapa | Jan 07, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 27 ]

A man has been arrested for allegedly shooting dead someone in Zola who he suspected was having a relationship with his girlfriend, Soweto police said

Warrant Officer Kay Makhubela, said the 28-year-old man found his girlfriend with a 26-year-old man on Saturday night.

An argument started and the younger man was shot in his upper body. He died at the scene.

The gunman ran away but was caught by the police.

He is expected to appear in the Protea Magistrate's Court today.

Now you in jail when you come back, that girlfriend will be married with kids. I wonder what's going through her mind, eish women.

Jan 07, 2013 7:25 | 0 replies

why did he just walk away like a man instead off taking sum1 else life he was just a coward nje

Jan 07, 2013 10:14 | 0 replies

He deserved to die like a dog that he was!

Jan 07, 2013 10:19 | 0 replies

I hope the one who died at least had the cookie, its even said go hwela nama, le moro osa oja..... its sad to die for meat without even tasting the soup.......

Jan 07, 2013 11:35 | 0 replies

I wouldn't f@#$k my life over because of isifebe so nokroy, this guy, doens't he know that there are more women than men in SA, basically every 10 women you meet one is without a man. nxaaaaa yisi shimane this guy, maybe nale cheri nyana yakhona yazi shelela kuye.

Jan 07, 2013 11:47 | 0 replies

MSG_S- Now he wont have a girlfriend for years to come.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrong!! he will have a new girlfriend. His right hand!!

Izishimane, Haiikhona!! If a woman cheats, dont ask why and dont argue, just pack your bags and leave, without saying a word, women hate that, they hate it when a man walks out on them.
When my ex-girlfriend cheated on me, I packed my stuff (clothes) and left her with the house, all the furniture, clothes I bought for her, her car (that I bought) and all the jewellery I bought for her. A year later she was crying amd wanted me back, I had the strength to tell her to f**k off out of my life, and got myself a new, younger, prettier and educated model. Thats what you do.
My mother told me that: If a woman takes everything you worked for, dont hurt her, just move on, and start again. She said men are stronger in that sense they can pick up the pieces and get back on the horse. She was right, I lost everything, but I have now gained more than I lost. My ex is now weekend p**sy and a drug addict, servicing anything that moves

Jan 07, 2013 11:54 | 0 replies

Tshidi sgelekece udula Zola...awu Tshidi sgelekece udula Zola

Jan 07, 2013 11:57 | 0 replies

i blame Zuma

Jan 07, 2013 11:58 | 0 replies

The-Vince
==============
som waar ishimile lendoda....

Jan 07, 2013 11:58 | 0 replies

TrapStar-i blame Zuma
-----------------------------------
JZ dont go around shooting his adversaries, he just keep f**king the b****es, who are after our money.
This guy is top-drawer isishimane. Ratio of women to men: 5:1, so there is no need to cry and k**l someone over isifebe

Jan 07, 2013 12:3 | 0 replies

na ba mo jela mosadi, bari

Jan 07, 2013 12:11 | 0 replies