Thu Aug 21 08:17:49 SAST 2014
5 things you should know about this week

It's very difficult to keep track of news amongst hundreds of headlines a day. So we will pick out t.

Mgqumeni family is duped again

By Canaan Mdletshe | Feb 09, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 628 ]

'Traditional healer phoned family to say he knew where the real Mgqumeni was'

THE family of Khulekani "Mgqumeni" Khumalo rushed to Johannesburg from KwaZulu-Natal yesterday only to find that they had been duped again into believing that the dead award-winning maskandi musician was alive.

Just a day after a man appeared in court for telling thousands of fans that he was the resurrected musician, a Johannesburg traditional healer convinced family members that their son was still alive.

Mgqumeni's cousin, Sakhiseni Mseleku, said a traditional healer phoned a family member claiming that the dread-locked singer was alive.

"The traditional healer said that he knew where the real Mgqumeni was. He said that he was somewhere in Johannesburg central.

"He told us to come to him with a spotless white goat so that he can perform a traditional ritual before we could see him."

When the Mselekus arrived at the meeting place with the goat in tow, they could neither find the traditional healer nor Mgqumeni.

Mseleku said the family was devastated by the fresh claim.

Galfrend-kikikikikikiki I didnt do anything mina I know ukuthi when it rains you become wet from the waist down not that I am referring to you directly neh.Once a dirty mind always a dirty manje you want to blame other people o sile

Feb 09, 2012 12:48 | 0 replies

Galfrend-I am no longer going with her,that one o tlo mpolaisa banna ba gage ba ko di spotong ga a fetsa go nkenwa.I have filed for divorce

Feb 09, 2012 1:9 | 0 replies

Candyboy
@Galfrend

your mind is racing........what exactly about ngaphansi starts the thinking process...*wink*
______________________________
I start thinking of umanyakazo hahahahahahahahahahaaa *hides.........lol

maezie - You mean your hairy nzwiri? *lols and hides..........

Feb 09, 2012 1:10 | 0 replies

@MORNACHIES

KatakataEmaotoAditshepe,
Wena lejapere tena ,why o paster di noto mo ?
Nxa sies moerrrrrrrrrrrr k@k.
======================

O tlwaela tswibila eo ya hao wena satane.

Feb 09, 2012 1:11 | 0 replies

@Sentle
Candyboy
lol tiger...........
____________________________________________

Tiger i am al lthe way........pity we being hunted so much for our soft velvet skin.....*wink*

Feb 09, 2012 1:11 | 0 replies

motabolapasa.....mmilo ke a go bona, o tseba mothothodi?

Feb 09, 2012 1:12 | 0 replies

Phunyukabemphethe
@ Candyboy
You just make my day maybe you a an Orlando Pirates fan ,lol
________________________________________________________________________

all the way my man

Feb 09, 2012 1:14 | 0 replies

@maezi

then why o sa mpolelle straight gore wa ntlhala? kante jaanong mathata ke eng?

Feb 09, 2012 1:15 | 0 replies

maezizsto
____________________________________________________________________
Aowa! So soon? so o tlo tsamaya le mang?

Feb 09, 2012 1:16 | 0 replies