Thu Nov 27 06:14:41 CAT 2014
Let's drool over the sizzling hot Top 12 in Mzansi

Set in the picturesque venue of the Munro Boutique hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, the Mzansi’s Sex.

LOL Gogo

By Sowetan LIVE | Nov 12, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 36 ]

Just dropped my gran off in Soweto. As we drive in, she says "hey wena cheese boy, take off your seatbelt before we get robbed" - Trevor Noah on Facebook

Before you bloggers shout at us... what's this, it's not news?! Don't worry, it's just a Monday Funny

*******************************************************************************************************************
Dead and cremated............. @Sowetan knows that bloggers will be swearing.............. this is hilarious

Nov 12, 2012 1:32 | 0 replies

Officer: What is your name?

Candidate: MP

Officer: Please tell me properly
Candidate: Mthembu Petros

Officer: Who is your father?

Candidate: MP
Officer: meaning?

Candidate: Moses Philleus sir
Officer: Where do u live

Candidate: At MP sir
Officer: Mpumalanga?

Candidate: No its, Minna Port sir
Officer: What are your qualifications?

Candidate: I have MP sir
Officer:(angrily) talk properly, am not playing what's that?

Candidate: Matric Pass sir
Officer: Why do u need a job?

Candidate: MP sir
Officer: Yerrrr meaning?

Candidate: Money Problems sir
Officer : Ok, I will get back to you

Candidate: So how was MP sir?
Officer: What's that again?

Candidate: My Performance?
Officer: It was MP

Candidate: Meaning?

Officer: Mental Problem

Nov 12, 2012 2:42 | 0 replies

tman992000
Nare mare lona di regular bloggers, you know urself, u even know each, ga le bereke mare, i suppose majority of u must be government employees, next thing u will be toytoying for increment while spending the whole day doing nothing. That is why suppliers are not being paid in thirty days time. Anyway, i like ur comments, especially when it comes to the double headed shower man who appreciate especially the kanga wearing african woman of this world, hmmm, KANGA MAN

Dont worry we run our own business, I am in the comfort of my home as we speak

Nov 12, 2012 2:43 | 0 replies

I thought bloggers give constructive criticisim but yuo have other interpretation. But the joke sill lacks the killer punch.

Nov 12, 2012 2:48 | 0 replies

Sowetan apologising in advance

Nov 12, 2012 2:59 | 0 replies

I DON'T GET THE JOKE!!!!!!!

Nov 12, 2012 3:0 | 0 replies

Yotywa
=====================================================
It depends on how you describe constructive criticsm

Nov 12, 2012 3:7 | 0 replies

It's WTFSS!!!

Nov 12, 2012 3:10 | 0 replies

@Mmini
I DON'T GET THE JOKE!!!!!!!
===========================================================================
Apart from the vul.gar sowe.tan is trying to feed us, Neither do I!!!

Nov 12, 2012 3:13 | 0 replies

tlitlitliltiltilti...killa joke

Nov 12, 2012 3:27 | 0 replies

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At least you we tell you the truth when you write k***k and for the record; highjackers target "us" responsible drivers with windows closed and safety belts in the loction where there is no bad weather!!!

Nov 12, 2012 3:29 | 0 replies