Sun Oct 26 00:05:50 SAST 2014
'Big Brother' snoozers should be losers

JUST how do Mozambican Trezagah, Zambian Macky2, Malawian Mr 265 and Zimbabwean Butterphly survive i.

Mshoza postpones plastic surgery

By Zenoyise John | May 17, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 443 ]

CONTROVERSIAL kwaito star Nomasonto "Mshoza" Mnisi is no longer going under the knife as planned.

On Saturday the plastic surgery addict boasted on Soweto TV's LKG Show that she was going to undergo another procedure to go lighter, "like Christina Aguilera", have calf implants and a second breast lift.

But this week she told Sowetan she had postponed the procedures "due to complications". She refused to elaborate.

"My body cannot take any procedure for now. I will tell you when I'm ready," she said.

Mshoza hogged headlines when she bleached her skin and said she wanted to look like Michael Jackson.

This was after she had already undergone various cosmetic procedures, including a nose job, breast augmentation and a tummy tuck.

Yesterday her former hubby Jacob Mnisi said Mshoza might have postponed the procedures because she did not have money for them.

"Who is going to pay for that, because I am no longer with her?" asked Mnisi.

Mnisi broke up with Mshoza in March after allegations and counter-accusations of extramarital affairs.

It was alleged she left her home in eMalahleni to see a doctor in Joburg for skin treatment. Instead she went to the party of her friend's child where she partied with another man.

Mnisi found out and dumped her.

Yesterday the mining tycoon said though the two were no longer together he still supported her financially, but would never pay for her cosmetic procedures again.

"When I made her beautiful I thought I was doing it for myself. I did not know I was making her pretty for another man. I regret making her pretty with my money. I made a big mistake. She really broke my heart. I dumped her while I was still in love with her."

He said the only thing that connected them were their two children, who live with him.

"I decided to take them because Mshoza is not at home most of the time," he said.

But Mshoza said she was still on good terms with Mnisi.

LESSON1
@WordofGod
o botsa mang, eng le gona?

@Lesson1
for yr info, am going da.rker like Alek Wek, lips big.ger, am changing my hair col.or to pi.nk, increasing the si.ze of my eyeba.lls and and enhancing them with a different color. have u had of that? will be the first one to do it. i want my eyeba.lls turquoise like the se.a of mauritius.
================================

i dn't hear a word you saying- you sound like a lost g0at on period pains - (e timeletse ke le shaka)
==============================================================
Anyway, how can you hear what she is saying, when the words appear on your screen? Plus, how do you know she sounds like a g o a t? Do u have a front camera on your 3310?

May 17, 2012 10:52 | 0 replies

She looks beautiful with her complexion, she just want to apply for Chubabas, welcome to the world of HAO BATHO, blessed is the hand that gives if the money is too much.

May 17, 2012 11:5 | 0 replies

Skopokopo
Skopo - Good thanx lovie, just a bit c old. Hope you are good too and have a beuatiful day :) Where is your bf?lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im good thanks lovy, Im looking for him lol!!

look no further I'm in the building

May 17, 2012 11:5 | 0 replies

Mshoza wa phapha – o rata dilo. I hope her face e ka melta lyk plastic..what was she thinking?

May 17, 2012 11:6 | 0 replies

ke lona le aparang size 38 lona ba nang le bothata ka bo slendiiiiiiie moeerrr o kreye ngwanyana wa 26 yrs ka body ya mme o nang le long service a sebetsa ko masimong.

May 17, 2012 11:13 | 0 replies

SISJOY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The world of what?....kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
U can see that the top layer/pigment is gone - that's why she now has maledu

May 17, 2012 11:13 | 0 replies

@Cake psychologists have cited l!nk to mental illness for (some) patients using excessive plastic surgery, I think Mshoza is unwell, but what is positive is that her husband is not as hostile towards her, so if she shld grab this opportunity and try to make herself well for the sake of her children, in some countries plastic surgeons are regulated and expected to give counseling to patients before performing surgery and such should be performed when it is absolutely necessary, but of course doctors will always find ways around rules if it means they have to make more money from vulnerable patients who request this service, some of whom don't even need it as in the case of Mshoza.

May 17, 2012 11:13 | 0 replies

spekie

o tlo thoma go mbora yaanong. nx

May 17, 2012 11:13 | 0 replies

LESSON1

@WordofGod
@ RTX-cannot-be-blocked

You two love birds deserves each other ka gore after having S.EX le tswa ke Chickenpox….

till 2moro -------------f@ggots---------------------+
=====================================
Hambam mgodoyi

May 17, 2012 11:17 | 0 replies

lol @RYE, Hie gal - is it safe to greet you? *hides..

May 17, 2012 11:17 | 0 replies