Sun Jul 31 02:26:22 SAST 2016
Kagiso Rabada of the Proteas wins big  during the Cricket South Africa Awards 2016 at Sandton Convention Centre on July 26, 2016 in Johannesburg, South Africa. (Photo by Sydney Seshibedi/Gallo Images)
Rabada cleans up at Cricket SA awards (PHOTOS)

You can have any award winner you like as long as his name is Kagiso Rabada..

After-party at the July PHOTOS

By Thuli Dlamini | Jul 04, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 71 ]

The Durban July after party was held at Moses Mabhida stadium. Our photographer Thuli Dlamini was there to bring you these pics

Thuli Dlamini

People stop complaining remember that we don't have the same taste. Kodwa bayagqoka nabo.

Jul 05, 2011 2:58 | 0 replies

Somebody pls take this boys to komeng,real men don't dress like this,,,

Jul 04, 2011 11:11 | 0 replies

@Kuku---you are not alone. I was also taken several pictures and I was asked to stand next to Kenny Kunene and I refused but my pictures were taken. I even remember the names of the other two photographers Garth and Nkwenkwezi.....
I just hope they are going to publish my photos soon....I need your contacts so that next time we go to these events we hook up. I would love to meet other bloggers tooo

Jul 04, 2011 10:59 | 0 replies

@ KUKU...death by DJ Bongs lips..kwaaaaaaaaaa(falling off my chair)
As for Dj Siyanda o apere a trouser ya brendwood e navy blue...kwaaaaaaaaaa

Jul 04, 2011 10:49 | 0 replies

Zakes o nja boy
n den wena MAMPINTSHA wats happenig wa phela o hlakahlakane

Jul 04, 2011 10:47 | 0 replies

OMW!! tell me enny Kunene didnt put that net on his face... lmao!!!

Jul 04, 2011 10:37 | 0 replies

@Sowetan,

Someone took me a picture - who was that??? Why am i not in this pictures - I want my pictures now!

Jul 04, 2011 10:36 | 0 replies

Ja neh DJ Cndo o a baba... mara is it true that she is giving her cake to msawawa?! Ge nka moswara ke tla mo dira gore...???!!!

Jul 04, 2011 10:20 | 0 replies

no wonder my horse didn't win, whats that on pic 2

Jul 04, 2011 10:7 | 0 replies

Big to known & Unknown SA celebs. Representing Mzanzi to the fullest BUT pic 2 & 3.....ha.ha.ha ! WTF.....space cadets ready for take off !

Jul 04, 2011 9:48 | 0 replies

Zakes Bantwini's got style...

Jul 04, 2011 9:42 | 0 replies