Tue Oct 25 08:48:30 SAST 2016
Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Des Van Rooyen. Picture Credit: Gallo Images
Van Rooyen suddenly withdraws his interdict

In another twist involving the public protector’s office‚ the Minister of Co-operative Governance an.

Rapper Future performing at the MAMAs

By Sowetan LIVE | Sep 29, 2016 | COMMENTS [ 7 ]

American rapper Future is set to perform at the 2016 MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMAs).

Hosted by Trevor Noah, the awards will take place at the Ticketpro Dome in Johannesburg on October 22.

Also performing at the awards are Diamond, Emtee, Kwesta, Patoranking Alikiba, Babes Wodumo, Cassper Nyovest, Nasty C, Ycee and Yemi Alade.

Riky Rick, Caster Semenya, Mafikizolo, AKA, Cassper Nyovest and Pearl Thusi have all received nominations.

Following his performance at the MAMAs, Future will stage an extra live performance for fans.

Okay, but this guy is a moron according to me, he sing like he is on to*let. You can't even hear wat he says...

Sep 29, 2016 2:51 | 0 replies

I do not know were to start from;i have a lot to say but i will be brief. I have a lot of happiness and joy in life and i want to share it. Many yrs i had worked but working without happiness. I have a good friend whose life i always admired, i decided to talk to her about how i have been in a life of struggling all my life;she told me about a lady that can help me, a traditional healer. I got scared at first because i thought it would get hard for me but i want to thank this lady a traditional healer called_ Mama zula for turning my dreams in to a reality,now as i speak,for the years i have worked, i am paid what i deserve and i am sitting on the board of the company, I also started a business,my daughter is running it and it's going well. I shared this so that anyone out there that is not happy with their lives, having problems,failing,should do whatever you can to see Mama Zula. You can contact her on +27 784 99 8382

Sep 29, 2016 3:15 | 0 replies