Man electrocuted while replacing geyser in Pretoria
A 22-year-old man was electrocuted while replacing a geyser at a home in Pretoria on Tuesday.
Netcare911 spokesperson Shawn Herbst said the incident had happened at around 1:45pm at Mooikloof. Herbst said emergency workers managed to gain access to the man via the roof.
"The patient was assessed and found to have no signs of life. He was declared deceased on the scene‚" he said.
Fire and rescue services removed his body from the ceiling.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.