Daughter summons Mandela clan to sensitive meeting
FORMER president Nelson Mandela's eldest daughter Makaziwe has summoned close relatives to their Qunu home to discuss "sensitive family matters".
Late yesterday Makaziwe and her niece Ndileka were planning to fly into Mthatha early this morning and travel to Qunu for the meeting...
For the full story, grab a copy of your favourite newspaper today [Sowetan] or subscribe to our digital version of the newspaper
Other exclusive stories in the paper today:
- Zuma avoids divulging details on Madiba
- Celebrities show support for Tata’s recovery
- ‘I’m strong for myself and baby’
- Book links Zuma to biblical Jacob story
- Zuma stands by Angie Motshekga
- DA ventures into ANC fort
- ‘He was on top of me for 30 minutes’
- Miner refurbishes schools, promises more development
- ‘SA not being overrun’
- Plastic surgery will improve Frans's life
- Family to sue school
- Youths’ plan aids farmers
- Under siege Polokwane mayor set to quit
- Senior ‘sex pest’ cop under probe
- 5 cops bust over death of Nigerian
- Relief for Bobby as state drops all charges
- Clan outraged over missing mine funds
- ANC leader shot dead in Durban
- Murdered top cop showered with praise
- Cops’ removal ‘will help reduce crime’
- Apology to doctor, wife
- Nafcoc ‘relevant to black business’
- Municipal workers threaten strike
- A Real Dad's Value To The Family
- What Makes This Whizz Kid Tick
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.