Ain't seen nuthin' yet
WHILE folk like owner of popular club Zar, Kenny Kunene, uses women as plates, we girls have decided to salute some men and women who could also be useful as crockery or any household equipment really!
- Julius Malema could be the face of the vuvuzela since he makes as much noise and, like the vuvuzela, is easly forgotten when silent.
- Katlego Mphela should head Stalkers Anonymous since he has a penchant for denying his exes and telling the press he does not know them.
- Phat Joe's fat lips could be very useful as a pocket, if he runs out of pockets, and there is enough space to put a wallet and at least a lottery ticket in that large mouth.
- Robert Marawa is so bulky he could be mistaken for a couch.
- Matthew Booth's large head would be a great place to put your hat when visiting friends. Think of your top hat.
- Gauteng Premier Nomvula Mokonyane's usually big weaves could come in handy when one runs out of floor mops.
- Relebogile Mabotja, Tsekeleke and Mpho Molepo would make great gnomes, just in front of your house. You know, gnomes with an African flavour.
- When horses or cows are extinct one could always put a harness on DJ Fresh and use him as a mode of transportation.
- Noleen Maholwana-Sangqu would make a perfect Russian Doll since you can open her up and find many little versions of her to decorate your living room.
- If your doorbell no longer works one can always use Joyce Sikefu to shout out "You must never".
- We all love those dogs with moving heads at the back of our cars and if you can't get one you can use Khanyi Mbau as she is always up and down.
- Madluphuthu of Mzansi Magic could also be used to ward off thieves if your alarm system is broken.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.