Liver too poisonous

HERE is an important piece of advice. If someone ever offers you polar bear liver, don't eat it, no matter how tempted you might be.

HERE is an important piece of advice. If someone ever offers you polar bear liver, don't eat it, no matter how tempted you might be.

Polar bear liver is so full of vitamin A that it is poisonous and will kill you. Polar bears eat huge quantities of vitamin A because they are fish-eating carnivores.

This vitamin A is stored in their livers, making them highly toxic. -

randomfactsuselesstrivia.com; howstuffworks.com; wikipedia.org

X