Let the party begin! Cheers to 2015
Whether you've had a good or bad year, 2014 have reached its end and it's the beginning of 2015. What are your resolutions or goals for the new year? We have some sound advice for you..
- Don't live thinking you can never change. Change is always possible.
- Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.
- Respect yourself enough to know you deserve the very best.
- Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life
- Know your identity or others will define it for you.
- When I lost all of my excuses, I found my results.
- Open your eyes to the possibility that there is something more going on than you can see. Trust that things will work out in your favour.
- Things are shifting. Good things happening. Let your heart be open and expectant.
- Your life is your business. Don't let somebody else run it.
- Be the type of person you want to meet.
- Don't lose hope. When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.
Would you like to comment on this article? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.