Fri Sep 30 20:33:49 SAST 2016

By Marc Strydom | Aug 29, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 14 ]

KAIZER Chiefs will not take notice of SuperSport United's poor start to the season or coach Cavin Johnson's impending exit when the teams meet in the Absa Premiership at FNB Stadium tomorrow.

MrMonaP

One game at a time there is still 26 games to be played let's not get carried away and focus at the task at hand

Aug 29, 2014 8:5 | 0 replies

mrankane

MrMonaP the reason Y we don't do well is becos we limit our faith en now it catches up wit us.Positivity is the key, all the way

Aug 29, 2014 8:28 | 1 replies

MrMonaP

@mrankane i second that, momentum is key I don't want the samething that happened last season to happen again it was very hurtful from leading the table with 11 points to loose it like that. As per your words "Positivity is the key all the way"

Aug 29, 2014 8:45 | 0 replies

Hosh6

I want these zebras on the 20th. They have not yet played Mighty Pirates and sunclowns but they think they have arrived.

Aug 29, 2014 8:38 | 2 replies

MrMonaP

@Hosh6 we only happy with the start we had as most of the people wrote us off but 20th it is we all looking forward to it

Aug 29, 2014 8:47 | 0 replies

casmk

@Hosh6---- that's your problem. You look to far ahead and forget about now. I rather lose to Pirates and Sundowns and win the league. what is the point of beating either of them and lose to small teams like Swallows, Celtics and others. At Chiefs we are living for now, which is SSU and not Pirates or Sundowns. We will deal with those when the time arrive. You are more then welcome to focus on the 20th and lose the weekend game. We at Chiefs will block out the 20th and focus on Saturday, do the business and look forward to the next game.

Aug 29, 2014 1:54 | 0 replies

Mr.Rise

We are doing very well at a moment. I hope our players won't get bigheaded and start relaxing. We have to win that game tommorrow...

Aug 29, 2014 8:43 | 1 replies

Shredder

My only concern is depth Khosi. Otherwise the team is fine. I believe we can kill Sundowns and Pirates at any day. Depth is my biggest concern. We have solid defensive. We have menacing attackers in MALEMA. Oh! We don't have strikers, our midfielders are overshadowing the (scarecrow) strikers. Otherwise, I am very happy with the team.

Aug 29, 2014 9:41 | 3 replies

sdakwa

Still early Mavithiza. How are my Khosi friend? Goodluck for the game tommorrow.

Aug 29, 2014 10:48 | 1 replies

sdakwa

Correction: How are you my Khosi friend?

Aug 29, 2014 10:49 | 1 replies

Shredder

sdakwa, I am here my friend. I agree, it is still early. Early as it is, we can rip apart Pirates and Sundowns. Problem as I highlighted is the depth. That is the biggest concern.

Aug 29, 2014 3:18 | 0 replies

Mr.Rise

Sho, Khosi. My sentiment exactly...

Aug 29, 2014 1:28 | 0 replies

casmk

What do you mean we don't have Depth? What is depth according to you? We have Shabba, Parker, Karuru, Mngadi, Dladla, Nkosi, 3 Promoted players (Defender, Midfielder & Striker), Mphela, Bhukenya, Khuzwayo, Rusike, Peterson etc. These guys haven't played this season. Only Shabba who played odd 30 minutes the entire season. What lack of depth are you specifically talking about?

Aug 29, 2014 1:58 | 1 replies

Shredder

Do you call Nkosi, Rusike, Mphela and Dladla even Shabba depth)? I have never seen Karuru play, so no comment about him. Bukenya is a good player, that one I like.

Aug 29, 2014 3:23 | 0 replies