Thu Oct 23 09:54:50 SAST 2014
'Pineapple juice' price to drop in November

Petrol price is set for another decrease in November..

10 sexiest players at Afcon 2013

By Nomaswazi Nkosi | Jan 18, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 135 ]

AS THE 29th edition of the Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) kicks off tomorrow and dedicated soccer fans watch every move on the field,Sowetan put together something just for the women. We looked at the talent on show...

This is our list of the top 10 sexiest Afcon players who will grace our soccer fields and TV screens. In no particular order, the players are:

South Africa: Lehlohonolo Majoro - The 26-year-old striker plays for Kaizer Chiefs.

Ghana: Adam Larsen - Born in Norway to a Norwegian mother and Ghanaian father. This Adonis is a goalkeeper for Norwegian side Strømsgodset.

Mali: Seydou Keita - The 33-year-old captains the Mali team and is a midfielder for Dalian Aerbin FC in the Chinese Super League.

Zambia: Christopher Katongo - At 30, Chris is at the top of his game as captain of the Chipolopolo and plays for Chinese Super League club Henan Construction FC as a striker.

Nigeria: Obi Mikel - Obi plays top-flight soccer in England for defending Uefa Champions League champions Chelsea. He is certainly going to turn heads at the tournament.

Ivory Coast: Yaya Touré - The reigning African Player of the Year, Touré is one of the brightest soccer stars on the continent, and he's easy on eye too ... a top contender!

Morocco: Oussama Assaidi - The baby-faced Dutch-Morrocan footballer plays for Liverpool in the English top flight. At 24 years he will be in the Moroccan team for years to come.

Ethiopia: Addis Hintsa - The 26-year-old is one of the better looking footballers in the team.

Cape Verde: Ryan Mendes. Mendes plays club football in France and the 23-year-old will start in tomorrow's match against South Africa.

Togo: Emmanuel Adebayor - He plays top flight soccer in England for Tottenham Hotspur. Adebayor is a firm favourite of male fans. He is a favourite of female fans too.

@MissBhakajuju-1
@ Shredder

LOL... happy new my darling how are U lala ??

about my Taste, hehehehehe.... U mostly singled out bafana ba bucaneer, osile... anyway, a guy doesn't have to have dimples, sharp nose, blah blah 2 be hot, but those that happen to be real Cute, Like Boris Kodje its just an extra bonus.... a strong character does a lot to a man's image !!
=========================================================================
LOL. No man. Indaba nawe you mentioned a lot of them. I didn't say anything about Sangweni and Segolela.

How are you this year my darling?

Jan 18, 2013 9:38 | 0 replies

IMAGINE A GUY TELLING HIS GIRLFRIEND/WIFE THAT YEYE/MYENI IS NOT SEXY?

Jan 18, 2013 10:15 | 0 replies

MissBhakajuju-1
@ ALL Guys who says this is for Gays, or they can't tell when a man is s.e.xy..blah blah
......................................................................................................................
It is gay because if you say the guy is sexy, it means you see something to attracts you to him.

Jan 18, 2013 10:16 | 0 replies

KE BO GAY FELA HIERSO

Jan 18, 2013 10:17 | 0 replies

I.n.c.o.g.n.i.t.o
I still like you just know that.......let me work and enjoy reading comments.

Jan 18, 2013 10:18 | 0 replies

SOWETAN AN ARTICLE ABOUT ZOOMER AWARDING R1.25B TENDER PLEASE.

Jan 18, 2013 10:21 | 0 replies

Munhu
Warren: I am not a refugee, when I got my lateset qualification, your own government wrote me to offer me and my family permanent residence. I am important right. The only problem, I have bigger offers from better countries!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Munhu
"IF YOU ARE WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE...a super immigrant.Then have no fear."
Every country needs its super immigrants and I am not blind to that and I respect those that we have here..
I will even go as far as welcoming you to S.A. bro. But....with your track record of lies,who knows...mmmmm.
Enjoy.

Jan 18, 2013 10:23 | 0 replies

MissBhakajuju-1

Jan 18, 2013 10:24 | 0 replies

Top 10 urgliest

1. Reneilwe "YEYE" Letsolonyane (Kaizer Chiefs).
DOB: 16-04-1971
Football DOB: 16-04-1982

2. Williard Katsande (Kaizer Chiefs).
DOB: 18-10-1976
Futbol DOB: 18-10-1987

3. MolomoWaZebra Mathoho (Kaizer Chiefs)
DOB: 23-11-1971
Futbol DOB: 23-11-1990

4. Thomas Sweswe (Wits)

Continue next page...............

Jan 18, 2013 10:26 | 0 replies

@5Vests
Your hatred will kill you. Those players you mentioned gives you sleepless nights because they are best compared to your Firecrackers squad. Get a life man.

Jan 18, 2013 10:34 | 0 replies