Sat Oct 25 13:56:11 SAST 2014
'Big Brother' snoozers should be losers

JUST how do Mozambican Trezagah, Zambian Macky2, Malawian Mr 265 and Zimbabwean Butterphly survive i.

Chiefs player in funeral business

By Mogomotsi Selebi | Dec 19, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 49 ]

KAIZER Chiefs defender Jimmy Tau has moved into the business world.

And unlike many other footballers, Tau has decided to go into business while he is still a player.

Tau has joined Bataung Memorial Tombstones, a Katlehong tombstone manufacturing company, as a director.

The company will open a branch in Kimberley, Northern Cape, where Tau hails from.

"I have always wanted to go into business and I saw this as an opportunity," Tau said. "After speaking to Lebohang Khitsane, I decided to go into a partnership with him."

He revealed that it was at a funeral of a former Kaizer Chiefs player that he first came into contact with Khitsane.

"I met him at the funeral service of Emmanuel "Scara" Ngobese," he said.

We exchanged numbers and after that we spoke a lot. He told me a lot about how the business operates and I listened.

"He has been in the business for a while now, so his advice was much appreciated.

Tau called on fellow professional footballers to follow suit and plan for their lives after football.

"Hopefully this will help change the mindset of players," he said.

Khitsane said he was delighted to have Tau on board.

"He is a very humble person and I am glad he is in our team," Khitsane said.

Well done boy_

Dec 21, 2012 6:25 | 0 replies

@kingMay

Chiefs player in funeral business.
Underline this words 'chiefs player' not former orlando pie-rats. ke a ja e phala ne ke ja. DINGBET!!!!!!!!!

Dec 19, 2012 9:36 | 0 replies

ancnduntsu
@KingMay
Ja nerh I see the name of a Star Club in SA just had to feature in this article.

"The injured former Orlando Pirates player said he was planning for life after his playing career."
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Fucken Lucky star. When is the 2nd Lucky star coming?
=========================================================

Lucky star
Lucky treble 2010/11
Lucky treble 2011/12

Now show me a Lucky star for Chimps
Now show me a Lucky double trebble for Chimps

NB: No Macufe pls!

Dec 19, 2012 9:35 | 0 replies

Sowetan le Christmas mood neh:

mxa

Dec 19, 2012 9:30 | 0 replies

@KingMay

Fucken Lucky star. When is the 2nd Lucky star coming?

Dec 19, 2012 9:28 | 0 replies

Setswana sa re Ditau di ja ka losika. Tau o ja le ba ga motaung to make it a bataung business lol wow.

Dec 19, 2012 9:27 | 0 replies

I'm not surprised though, this boy is intelligent unlike some players. By the way he studied a bit.

Goodluck Tau.

Dec 19, 2012 9:24 | 0 replies

You will never go wrong in the "death industry"...........

Let us hope that your services are above par and you don't go the same route as the Rose of Soweto and not deliver.

Dec 19, 2012 9:21 | 0 replies

Dec 19, 2012 9:15 | 0 replies

Ba kae bo Lekoelea,Jabu Mahlangu(Pule),etc batle go bona gore batho ba bangwe ba nagana jang.
Business not booooooze!

Dec 19, 2012 9:9 | 0 replies

Better be careful there Jimmy, that man has been in business for far longer than you are and he might use that to his advantage and destroy you latter.

Dec 19, 2012 9:0 | 0 replies