Wed Jul 30 23:15:55 SAST 2014
Kalawa Jazmee does it for Madiba (PHOTOS)

Record label Kalawa Jazmee musicians and staff paid a visit to the Doug Whitehead School in honour o.

Kaizer Chiefs - PHOTOS

By Sanelisiwe Maliza | Aug 25, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 49 ]

ALL-ACTION: Premiership match between Kaizer Chiefs and Wits

I love you khosi!!!!!

Aug 29, 2011 7:50 | 0 replies

People find it dificult 2 kno that n enemy remains n enemy, so if enemy ba e nyisitse we hev 2 b hapy. Daznt Pie-rats fans do d same wen wev lost? ansa is dey do! And please, go buiwa ka di foto tsa Lekhosi not tsa Pie-rats.tltltltltltltltltltltltltltl khwaaaaaaaa!

Aug 25, 2011 2:10 | 0 replies

Chiefs Players and fans are beautiful and handsum, eish just look at those pics of players. They are really handsum,

Aug 25, 2011 2:3 | 0 replies

Jorotane aka Noka ya Jorotane. b careful wat u wish 4, wil fotocopy it and it myt end up bing like that at the end of the season. O tlo vaya ka lepona if that hapens?

Shapa Khosi Shapaaaaaa.

Abanye bawile izolo nd I wish ba shelele gape ka weekend

Aug 25, 2011 2:3 | 0 replies

@SKIZOBANTWANA... Who said anything about road-ending, you lost so admit it. And tell me which team do you believe you can beat most? Get over yourself Skizo, your Treble will become your Dry-able Season.

Aug 25, 2011 1:16 | 0 replies

I'm not a RATS supporter but to tell you the truth Sowetan is biased, three days back there were RATS photos with the likes of @Champ-Marapo & his fellow ugly supporters but today the Chiefs photos are mainly focusing in the field of play than to the Stands!!!

Aug 25, 2011 1:13 | 0 replies

I'm not a RATS supporter but to tell you the truth Sowetan is biased, three days back there were RATS photos with the likes of @Champ-Marapo his fellow ugly supporters but today the Chiefs photos are mainly focusing in the field of play!!!

Aug 25, 2011 1:12 | 0 replies

@ LOVE&PEACE
DIDN'T YOU SAY THE SAME THING LAST SEASON, WHEN ACES BEAT US..?

STUP!D CHIMPANZEEEEEES... ONE LOSS DOESN'T MEAN THE END OF THE ROAD,YOU F@@L

BUCS 4 EVER !!!

Aug 25, 2011 1:11 | 0 replies

@SKIZOBANTWANA... Bucs rules my foot, you have been beaten last night and the worst part the victim was the mere MaritzBurg and bear in mind that your losing stream has started last night.

Aug 25, 2011 1:4 | 0 replies

Shaaapa Bafana Baka Ba Makhosi Shaaapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Aug 25, 2011 12:58 | 0 replies

imagine as an udult Wearing this stup!d thing over my head''

AYIKHO I CLEVER ENGIYAZIYO e FAVOUR I CHIMPS..lmao

BUCS RULES SA FOOTBALL..PERIOD !!!

Aug 25, 2011 12:55 | 0 replies