PARIS - Marseille coach Didier Deschamps said yesterday he had not been contacted by the French Football Federation (FFF) about taking over from Raymond Domenech after the World Cup.
The 1998 World Cup-winning captain's said "No" when asked on Telefoot if he had been contacted.
The other hot favourite for the job, Bordeaux coach Laurent Blanc, has refused any comment on the subject until season's end.
FFF president Jean-Pierre Escalettes said in January that Domenech's successor would be known before the World Cup kicks off in South Africa on June 11. - AFP