Correctional Services said that “matters are under control” at Johannesburg’s Sun City Prison on Wed.
LEGENDARY boxer and former six-time world champion Cassius "Hitman" Baloyi will make a comeback in the ring on October 30.
Promoter Branco Milenkovic announced yesterday that his Branco Sports Productions (BSP) will present Baloyi's comeback against Argentinian Robert Arrieta at the imposing Wembley Arena in Johannesburg south.
Baloyi last fought in April when he surrendered his IBF junior lightweight belt to Malcolm "The Stone" Klassen.
Baloyi and Arrieta will fight for the IBF's vacant No 2 spot.
Arrieta was outpointed by Mzonke "Rose of Khayelitsha" Fana over 12 rounds in an IBF junior lightweight title eliminator on December 8 2006.
The Argentinian last fought in June when he stopped Abraham Valdez in just two rounds. Baloyi is rated seventh by the IBF, while Arrieta is three spots below him.
Fana occupies the No 1 spot. He won it last month after defeating Jasper Seroka.
The title is held by Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero. He won it from Klassen in August. Guerrero has a mandatory defence against Fana.
The New Jersey-based IBF has dropped Klassen to the fourth spot.
Clearly BSP will continue to play a major role in the IBF junior lightweight division.
Milenkovic dubbed his tournament on October 30 "Road to Glory."
He said it will feature Michael Schultz, Oscar "Golden Boy" Chauke, Michael van Heerden and up-and-coming prospect Jason Kinnear.
The 3000-seat Wembley Arena was packed to capacity last month when BSP staged three title fights.
That was purely because Schultz, who appeared in one of the undercard fights, comes from that area.
Milenkovic said tickets will be available at Computicket outlets and Shoprite Checkers stores from Monday. They will sell at R100 for ringside and R50 for other seats.