Gauteng Community Safety MEC Sizakele Nkosi-Malobane on Tuessday reassured the public that student l.
TWO workers at Sasol's gas production plant in Secunda have died after inhaling fumes, the petrochemicals giant said yesterday.
Spokesperson Nothemba Noruwana said the pair had died on Friday after inhaling fumes from inside a vessel they had been cleaning.
"They were members of a team performing duties as part of a pre- start-up process, following routine maintenance."
Both men were taken to Sasol's emergency hospital, located within the Secunda plant, where efforts to resuscitate them failed. - Sapa