1. Provide a minimum income grant funded through taxation of luxury goods.
2. Create jobs and tackle youth unemployment through small business development and wage subsidies.
3. Position South Africa as a world leader in renewable energy and create thousands of jobs.
4. Fight crime by increasing the police force to 200000 and employing 5000 more social workers.
5. Extend ARVs roll-out, introduce National Health Insurance and fill the 55000 vacancies in the health sector.
6. Introduce a Child Education Grant and improve schools infrastructure.
7. Introduce a comprehensive rural development strategy - including the support of farmers and building of rural markets.
8. Cut the wasteful expenditure of the arms and nuclear industry.