If you have ever, accidentally, swallowed a piece of chewing gum, you probably were told that it would stay in your body for seven years.
Well, this is not the case!
Your body cannot digest the chewing gum, so it simply passes whole through your system. It doesn't stick to your insides, it just continues along with any food you have eaten.
But it is still not a good idea to swallow chewing gum - just dispose of it when you have finished with it. -
Listverse.com; general-health-care.com; thirdage.com