In another twist involving the public protector’s office‚ the Minister of Co-operative Governance an.
The commander of Kommando Korps, which hit headlines last week after allegations that it was operating a "hate camp" where white youths are trained to kill blacks, says its not true.
Last week newspapers were awash with stories of how a 15-year-old schoolboy was allegedly abducted and taken to the "hate camp" in Naboomspruit and trained to shoot blacks.
Commandant Franz Jooste of Mookgophong (Naboomspruit) in Limpopo, who owns the Section 21 company Kommando Korps, which has been accused of training white teenagers to kill blacks after Nelson Mandela dies, on Thursday described the allegations as lies and inflammatory.
"We do not hate black people," Jooste said. "Our only enemies are criminals. We train the children to protect our families and properties from these criminals and not black people as reported.
"Our organisation is similar to the neighbourhood watches. The only reason why the neighbourhood watches fail is that they do not involve culture."
He confirmed that the Kommando Korps was for Afrikaners because it involved their culture.
They believe that to eliminate crime "the police and army need the skills and involvement of former military officers".
Sowetan visited the game farm on which the camp operates and owner Neville McCrae denied that his property was used as a military training camp for young whites. He wondered why the media did not contact him before publishing the allegations.
A fuming McCrae confirmed that the farm - which also has a lodge - is used by various groups, including church organisations, the local municipality, the police and corporates for team building and celebrations. The local community also uses it for a variety of events
"It's not a hate camp," McCrae said. "There are no bombs or arms and ammunition. I'm upset and have given the matter to my attorney because it will destroy my business, which I have built up over the years.
"The negative exposure also affects the image of the country internationally."
He could not understand why the media had not contacted him or the leader of the Kommando Korps before publishing such serious allegations.
"Yes there was a boy whose mother reported to the Silverton police that he had been kidnapped and brought here.
"I spoke to the police and the boy. The boy spoke to the police officer on the phone and told him that he came of his own free will and that his mother had granted him permission to attend the three-day bush camp for training in life skills," said McCrae.
He also made a statement that he was 16 and had not been kidnapped but came of his own free will and "the letter is with my attorney", said McCrae.
The boy was alleged to have been forced out of school a year ago because his mother's boyfriend wanted him to work.
He also claimed the boyfriend tried to stop him from attending the camp and that's why they claimed he was kidnapped.
McCrae said there was no training in gun handling because it was specialised training.
"We wouldn't risk the lives of the children by giving them guns because some are three years old."