The new public protector says she will leave the dispute over the state capture report prepared by h.
The Premiership match between Free State Stars and Kaizer Chiefs will now be played at Charles Mopeli Stadium in QwaQwa on March 9.
It was initially scheduled for the same venue on March 8, but clashes with the First Division fixture featuring African Wanderers and Witbank Spurs nearly put paid to that.
Stars chairman Mike Mokoena was asked yesterday to change their match to Sunday by Free State MEC for sports and recreation Ace Magashule.
"It is true that I had discussions with MEC Magashule this morning (Tuesday) about the use of Charles Mopeli.
"After discussions with the MEC, I have agreed to move our game to March 9.
"My argument is that the facility belongs to the community, not certain individuals."
Magashule, who could not be reached for comment, was forced to intervene after Stars and Warriors could not reach a settlement.
This was after Maluti-A-Phofung municipality urged the two parties - who do not see eye to eye - to discuss the matter.
Warriors have booked the facility for all their home games but a municipality accounts clerk accepted payment from Stars last week for the use of the venue.
Nthimose Mokhesi, the municipal manager, has since informed Sowetan that the clerk in question did not have the authority to accept money for the use of the stadium.
Dan Leboa, acting Premier Soccer League general manager, said: "I have been informed by Stars that the game will now be played on March 9.
"I have already sent letters to all the relevant parties to inform them about the change of dates for the game between Stars and Chiefs."
Jabu "Little Corporal" Khumalo, Warriors' co-director, said: "It is good that the matter is resolved without further engaging in a public debate about who is right or wrong."