The new public protector says she will leave the dispute over the state capture report prepared by h.
The boycott of classes by pupils at Setotolwane Secondary School for the deaf and blind continued yesterday.
The principal, Thabo Kgosana, said pupils had been boycotting classes since last Monday.
Spokesman for the Limpopo education department, Ndo Mangala, said the pupils accused the school management of not treating them well and the hostels of being in a state of disrepair.
He said the department was working towards having the pupils back at school by Monday.
"The department of education is busy seeing how it can assist pupils to return to school," said Mangala.
The school's secretary confirmed that there were no teachers or pupils in class yesterday. - Sapa