Sun Sep 21 16:08:07 SAST 2014
5 things you should know about this week

It's very difficult to keep track of news amongst hundreds of headlines a day. So we will pick out t.

Man sues wife for ugly kids, wins case

By Sowetan LIVE | Nov 08, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 31 ]

A man in China sues his wife for giving him ugly children.

Jian Feng from Northern China says, 'I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.'

Feng accused his wife of cheating claiming that the children looked nothing like him and deemed them to be extremely ugly children.

Following the accusations from the husband, the wife then revealed she had had $100,000 worth of plastic surgery to change her looks which led to hubby suing and divorcing her on the grounds of false pretenses.

The court agreed with the husband's arguments and ruled in his favour.

The ex-wife was ordered to pay Feng $120,000.

Source: http://entertainment.ie/; http://www.kineda.com

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa @Sowetan you made my day ......friends we need to be careful this ladies .

Good move @Feng chana....

Nov 08, 2013 4:30 | 0 replies

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaks now we know where Reneilwe Letsolonyane comes from.

Nov 11, 2013 1:24 | 0 replies

@LeonAire
Jian Feng from Northern China says, 'I married my wife out of love,
========================
Liar, you married her for her looks

As soon as reality struck, you showed your true colours

You took a vow " through thick & thin till death do us part"

Now you refer to your own daughter as "incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me"...How abusive.

You jurk, your wife and kids are better of without you
=================================================
True dat @LeonAire

Nov 11, 2013 1:25 | 0 replies

haha hah haa hahaha ha.lma0

this is fc^ked up...

I guess we should do the same here in Mzntsi with the b^tch^s we get at the clubs...in the morning when the makeup has worn off and sh^t...b^t(h dont look anything like the hot momma she was

Same will apply to dem b^t^hes that bleach dem ugly selves...your kids will be pitch black and you will have to revealed you had your ugly ^ss bleached...

Nov 11, 2013 2:1 | 0 replies

Only in China hahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

I am in stitches tl tlt lt lt lt. Tjo!

Nov 11, 2013 2:30 | 0 replies

my father must then sue my mother njengoba nginje nx!!!!

Nov 11, 2013 2:34 | 0 replies

78787867867676767

Nov 11, 2013 2:37 | 0 replies

Hahahahah..Hehehehe....Hihihihihih....Hohohohoho....Huhuhuhu!!

Nov 11, 2013 2:55 | 0 replies

@Sowetan

Thank you for making me laugh for the 1st time today since last night!!!!!!!

People do this guy even have a case mara and he actually won the damn case!!!Unbelievable to say the least....you call your own flesh and blood ugly and divorce your wife...Now that is what you call LAW!!!LAW!!!!LAW!!!!!

Lefatsi la vandag.....Moer!!!!

Nov 11, 2013 3:19 | 0 replies

So basically she's a hong kong fong kong

Nov 11, 2013 3:35 | 0 replies