Two extremes: rich vs poor - WORLD PHOTOS
Philippine family has 5 housemaids!
The Philippines was Asia's fastest-growing economy in the first three months of this year, but not all of the population has benefited equally from the boom.
In recent years the rich have been enjoying significantly faster growth in income compared with people from middle and low income classes, according to an article by the Secretary General of the country's National Statistical Coordination Board (NSCB).
The Philippines poverty rate was running close to 28 percent in the first half of 2012 - a figure the current government wants to cut by nearly half.
- Kim vs Kourtney Kardashian in the war of the booties 1 day ago
- The position determines your relationship status 1 day ago
- 'SABC bans EFF advert' - VIDEO 1 day ago
- Tlakula hauled to court over her alleged lover 1 day ago
- Five things that went wrong for Moyes 1 day ago
- Protector probes food parcels for votes 1 day ago
- Gerrie Nel vs Barry Roux - Things you may not know 6 days ago
- Five facts on Pep Guardiola 1 day ago
- 'Oscar did not take acting lessons' 1 day ago
- 'Zuma must listen to religious leaders' 1 day ago