Mon Nov 24 16:51:28 SAST 2014
Let's drool over the sizzling hot Top 12 in Mzansi

Set in the picturesque venue of the Munro Boutique hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, the Mzansi’s Sex.

Anorexic speaks out to help other girls

By Daily Mail | Dec 20, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 26 ]

Don't become like me!

Valeria Levitin, 39, developed the eating disorder as a teenager after years of her mother weighing her as a child.

The Daily Mail reports she was teased at school about her weight and told she was 'too fat' to be a model.

Now, she is horrified by the letters she receives from girls wanting weight loss tips.

Instead, she warns them that her emaciated figure should be a severe warning about the dangers of extreme dieting.

She describes being anorexic as "lonely, unattractive and repulsive for the people around me".

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... is that a person ??? Yhuuuu hayini

Dec 20, 2012 2:10 | 0 replies

@ Maneater
i think all short,fat people must be executed

Dec 20, 2012 2:54 | 0 replies

@oldlady12
Maneater, I hope you read my response. AIDS can do this to a person too, so it is not only from dieting one can end up looking like this

=============================================================================== yes i have read your response and i have seen it first hand with my uncle ( may his soul and that of your friend rest in peace!!) but this lady brought this to herself no aids no nothing just the fear of food!!!!!

Dec 20, 2012 3:8 | 0 replies

Maneater, good. I just want all the ones who always brag on this site of how they sleep around, to think about it. One don't just die peacefully from AIDS. It kills you slowly. And like you, I also like my food. I just make sure i exercise enough too.

Dec 20, 2012 3:12 | 0 replies

@Britata
@ Maneater
i think all short,fat people must be executed
==============================================

who will do that because skinny people like yourself cannot hold up a guillotine????

Dec 20, 2012 3:12 | 0 replies

hahahahahaaha Maneater,real funny

Dec 20, 2012 3:14 | 0 replies

Herbex ihlasela amafutha for everyone, ngisaba

Dec 20, 2012 3:30 | 0 replies

i blame Victoria Beckham

Dec 20, 2012 3:40 | 0 replies

spoko mathambo i'm fine with my figure this is scarry tjoo

Dec 20, 2012 3:42 | 0 replies

OMG why should ppl do that to themselves, why put urself thru such pain. oh no someone help her plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dec 20, 2012 4:25 | 0 replies

This woman wa khawatega. She is allowed to eat McDonald all day long, anytime anywhere.

Dec 21, 2012 7:44 | 0 replies