Fri Nov 21 04:00:45 SAST 2014
Let's drool over the sizzling hot Top 12 in Mzansi

Set in the picturesque venue of the Munro Boutique hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, the Mzansi’s Sex.

Wife ran down cheating husband's lover and daughter (4)

By Daily Mail | Jun 28, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 143 ]

The mother-of-two then stood guard over the two seriously injured victims to stop anyone offering them first aid - even stripping off her clothes. The daughter died of her injuries

Armed police moved in on a naked woman after she stripped and lay in front of an ambulance to stop it taking her husband's suspected lover to hospital.

Zhang Shih, 38 - from Linyi, Shandong province, eastern China - allegedly ran down neighbour Wang Lu and her four-year-old daughter in fury over over the suspected fling.

But when emergency services arrived she did everything she could to ensure neither was able to get swift, life-saving treatment - even as officers pointed guns at her naked body.

'She kept everyone who tried to help them away,' said a police spokesman.

'Then when an ambulance turned up she stripped off all her clothes and lay down in front of the vehicle to stop it taking the victims to hospital.'

Enraged Zhang is accused of running down Mrs Wang and her daughter with her car after an argument where she confronted her husband about his infidelities.

The mother-of-two then stood guard over the two seriously injured victims to stop anyone offering them first aid, claimed police.

She even allegedly punched a paramedic treating her rival's young daughter, making the ambulanceman drop the girl - who later died of her injuries.

Now Zhang - a primary school teacher - is facing murder and attempted murder charges, say prosecutors.

If found guilty she faces the death penalty.

'This was no crime of passion. She stopped the two victims from receiving medical treatment for nearly half an hour,' said a prosecutor.

Daily Mail

@somaartakeit

hi Princess, I've responded to you on the other article, you're so out of reach today, kwenzekantoni na ?

Jun 28, 2012 3:2 | 0 replies

LESON.1
Candyboy
@somaartakeit

i said i agree with you....but not fully.......then tell me.....why am I getting laid so much...yet I'm not rich...neither do i drive a flashy car...neither do i have a fancy townhouse......i do woman your age wena, who has been married for almost 30 years......and i do the newly weds....tell me why.....our men has lost the ability to keep our woman stimulated....i dont care how much money your husbands make...but i do know, that i will eat your pumpum some time or the other....money talks as an initial attraction...but it will never sustain any relationship for the long run....neva!!!!!
=============================================
Eiiish - i'm trying to
==========================

O baja ka eng ka gore ga ona papa a yi bali ipen.

Jun 28, 2012 3:18 | 0 replies

@Buckseloser..........Who else talking about their partners here? Name one.....This is not a place to discuss my girlfriend.

Jun 28, 2012 3:19 | 0 replies

SWEETYK
LESON.1
@SWEETYK

O rata L.erete ngwana wa batho- Waba wa driver inyathi ? I rest my case of 24 Heinekens
O ba Mageza ga otswe kgole
-----==========================

La HUSBY ngwanaka, ke driver VW, ke tla go etsang lesson ka kwae-kwae ya tooth pick.
=============================================
O driver VW ya (skateboard)- shame
Ke tooth pick akere ya gago ke meetse fela...

Jun 28, 2012 3:20 | 0 replies

DeOvi
SWEETYK
DeOvi
Candyboy
DO U HAV A CRUSH ON SWEETK
=============================================

Nna I don't know yanong ke mare? Ke tla kamo SWEETYK, ke tla kamo SWEETYK. Candy le your boyfriend la mbora.
-------------------------------------------
naa babes candy was talkin abt u,den i asked if he has a crush cos he talks a lot abt u on evry article....datz why i askd
=====================================================

No don't worry babes I'm aware, ke bua ka di hou hou tse tsei two.

Jun 28, 2012 3:20 | 0 replies

@Makhosini0408 that is the most beautiful thing written for me, thank you I will copy it and put in on your desk top as a screen server so everytime I look at it I can enjoy you it, thank you uyeva?

Jun 28, 2012 3:21 | 0 replies

SWEETYK
LESON.1
Candyboy
@somaartakeit

=============================================
Eiiish - i'm trying to
==========================

O baja ka eng ka gore ga ona papa a yi bali ipen.
=============================================

SWEETYK
DeOvi
Candyboy
DO U HAV A CRUSH ON SWEETK
=============================================

=================================
O toy ya sowetan- dn't you know it by know ? dom- kop

Jun 28, 2012 3:22 | 0 replies

SWEETYK
LESON.1
Candyboy
@somaartakeit

=============================================
Eiiish - i'm trying to
==========================

O baja ka eng ka gore ga ona papa a yi bali ipen.
-------------------------------------
Aaa sweety mo re ka sekwane, meanin gore nna i dont get anything

Jun 28, 2012 3:23 | 0 replies

@somaartakeit
@Candyboy
@somaartakeit

".......then tell me.....why am I getting laid so much..."

who said women don't do quickies? see what you men can do we can do it so much better now don't go breast beating its just sex, jeeer, lol

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

i fully and wholehearted agree with you...its just that and nuthing more.....why are the tunes of the song....#whose fooling who.......whose fooling who#....eish....you remember back in da day how we used to blues to that tune ma angel face.....*winks*

Jun 28, 2012 3:24 | 0 replies