Sat Aug 02 04:25:29 SAST 2014
Kalawa Jazmee does it for Madiba (PHOTOS)

Record label Kalawa Jazmee musicians and staff paid a visit to the Doug Whitehead School in honour o.

Father (80) arrested for abusing daughters

By Sapa-AP-Reuters | Aug 25, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 50 ]

He is accused of locking up his two mentally disabled daughters and sexually abusing them - for 41 years!

Austrian Police said on Thursday that the 80-year-old man repeatedly raped the women between 1970 and May 2011.

The alleged victims are now 53 and 45 years old.

They escaped when he tried to rape the elder daughter and she fought back. He fell to the ground, could not seek help and was found two days later by a social worker and taken to hospital.

He is now reported to be in the hospital of an elderly care home.

In the four decades prior to this, according to police, he is alleged to have kept the women locked in a small kitchen with only a wooden bench as a bed.

“The accused repeatedly threatened to kill them and threatened them with weapons,” the police department of the province of Upper Austria said in a statement.

The man banned his daughters from having “any social contact”, the statement added.

The allegations evoke the case of Austrian Josef Fritzl, who imprisoned his daughter in a windowless cellar for 24 years and repeatedly raped her. Fritzl fathered seven children with her, before being arrested and imprisoned for life in 2009.

I agree with Sowetan ,that people should comment in English.
I love to read the comments,some get me to Lol.
But I grief for the ones I cannot understand.

@ Sexual
I'd have loved to understand what you mean.

Aug 31, 2011 3:11 | 0 replies

the daughters should have reacted this way sooner............

but I always wonder: what happened to their mother? don't they have relatives?

or is it the normal white family isolation (my wife & kids are my family)???

Aug 25, 2011 3:51 | 0 replies

@manzotho
you very funny you know that. a hear attack during sex. wow that would be the best place to die in coz thats a perfect recycle dont you think? i mean you came out there and you die in there.hahahahahaaaaaa

Aug 25, 2011 3:50 | 0 replies

@MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
is it try it one more time its mtshalim@kayafmmail.co.za
oh sorry the m was missing

Aug 25, 2011 3:45 | 0 replies

@ Crazyfenda

I know what wil happen he wil die of heart attack

Aug 25, 2011 3:45 | 0 replies

@Crazy, mail came back

Aug 25, 2011 3:42 | 0 replies

@MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
thanks dear you are a star. you see it helps to talk i wish ppl can learn to TALK

Aug 25, 2011 3:42 | 0 replies

@crazy
check your mail

Aug 25, 2011 3:40 | 0 replies

@MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
okay that sounds intresting and my e-mail mtshali@kayafmmail.co.za

Aug 25, 2011 3:31 | 0 replies

@crazyfenda

It takes about 4 hours
KarmaSutra is R960, so if you are a group of 10, it will R96.00 per person - you receive a booklet with all the positions and explanations. For the BJ it is R100.00 per person (for ladies)
If you do a group session, it will be best if you do it with your friends and their partners (people you know very well as there is not place for shyness). If there is a position that you and your partner have a problem with, she shows you how to do it correctly but fully clothed. She also sells toys from dice, cards, you name it... oils, candles, lubes.
Im black but the lady is white (so you know)

Provide me with your skelm email and then I can give you her cell number

Aug 25, 2011 3:25 | 0 replies

@manzotho
yes i am okay sisi. hormes for male dear i dont think they have a cut off period like females. e.g i can give you a 100 years old man and put a naked girl of his sexual preference and i tell you will tell me a different story all together

Aug 25, 2011 3:22 | 0 replies