Fri Nov 28 14:06:34 SAST 2014
Let's drool over the sizzling hot Top 12 in Mzansi

Set in the picturesque venue of the Munro Boutique hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, the Mzansi’s Sex.

Now men can be even bigger in bed

By Reuters | Jun 21, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 191 ]

THE NEW DEAL: An erection-boosting condom

A British medical company has had its erection-enhancing condom recommended for European approval.

Futura Medical said its CSD500 condom has gel in its tip that dilates the arteries and increases blood flow to the penis, resulting in a firmer and bigger erection.

Futura said products usually took about a month to receive CE mark certification after recommendation. The mark would enable the condom to be sold in 29 European territories and a number of other non-European countries. The condom is licensed to pharmaceutical firm Reckitt Benckiser for sale under its Durex brand.

@Tsek no prblm hun any tym.....................

@Nevus
Do I smell jelousy cuming frm u??

@Both boys

Its fine I cn handle both of u......................Wana play,lmao!!!!!

Jun 21, 2011 3:19 | 0 replies

This will definitely encourage infidelity...
Good thing you will be promiscuous and playing it safe....;)

When is it hitting the shores???

Anyone knows..........

Jun 21, 2011 2:53 | 0 replies

NOW THIS IS WHAT SCIENCE SHOULD BE USED FOR!!!

Jun 21, 2011 2:51 | 0 replies

@Tsek-kikikikikikikiki wa spita kopa Bluemas kikikikikiki

Jun 21, 2011 2:50 | 0 replies

LIRA83: HAHAHAHAHA ....YA YETSA GORE KE COMMENTE YOU MADE MY DAY KAKAAKAKAK

Jun 21, 2011 2:49 | 0 replies

nevus

mthuke for me ntwana pela mna a ke gone go thukana"tsek"

Jun 21, 2011 2:48 | 0 replies

@Tsek-kikikikikikihai u kuthukile uSpeke maan u nga zo phaphela uSpekky wena Tsekky.The malema article.

Jun 21, 2011 2:46 | 0 replies

@lira yoh sheeeeeem poor guy ska etsa de guy rough lol ke sono ka yena lol n current bf ?

Jun 21, 2011 2:45 | 0 replies

@LIRA83

O sele wena ka hloho e kgolo.

Jun 21, 2011 2:44 | 0 replies

uhh I wish they can prescribe it to my ex, he is tall, hunky, romantic, kind and everything you can think of, but Head of Department ya pala

Jun 21, 2011 2:43 | 0 replies

bluemas

my brother from another planet, plz thuka u spek for me and i'll giv u sebono for that"tsek"

Nevus
gigolo is playn us ntwana pela le nna she tells me the same thing,lets lif her and try Princess2Adora"tsek"

Jun 21, 2011 2:55 | 0 replies