Fri Dec 19 23:37:22 SAST 2014
Oscar Pistorius arrives court sentencing
Headline grabbers of 2014

The year 2014 has certainly turned heads with quite a few attention grabbing headlines. We look back.

Now men can be even bigger in bed

By Reuters | Jun 21, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 191 ]

THE NEW DEAL: An erection-boosting condom

A British medical company has had its erection-enhancing condom recommended for European approval.

Futura Medical said its CSD500 condom has gel in its tip that dilates the arteries and increases blood flow to the penis, resulting in a firmer and bigger erection.

Futura said products usually took about a month to receive CE mark certification after recommendation. The mark would enable the condom to be sold in 29 European territories and a number of other non-European countries. The condom is licensed to pharmaceutical firm Reckitt Benckiser for sale under its Durex brand.

@Tsek no prblm hun any tym.....................

@Nevus
Do I smell jelousy cuming frm u??

@Both boys

Its fine I cn handle both of u......................Wana play,lmao!!!!!

Jun 21, 2011 3:19 | 0 replies

This will definitely encourage infidelity...
Good thing you will be promiscuous and playing it safe....;)

When is it hitting the shores???

Anyone knows..........

Jun 21, 2011 2:53 | 0 replies

NOW THIS IS WHAT SCIENCE SHOULD BE USED FOR!!!

Jun 21, 2011 2:51 | 0 replies

@Tsek-kikikikikikikiki wa spita kopa Bluemas kikikikikiki

Jun 21, 2011 2:50 | 0 replies

LIRA83: HAHAHAHAHA ....YA YETSA GORE KE COMMENTE YOU MADE MY DAY KAKAAKAKAK

Jun 21, 2011 2:49 | 0 replies

nevus

mthuke for me ntwana pela mna a ke gone go thukana"tsek"

Jun 21, 2011 2:48 | 0 replies

@Tsek-kikikikikikihai u kuthukile uSpeke maan u nga zo phaphela uSpekky wena Tsekky.The malema article.

Jun 21, 2011 2:46 | 0 replies

@lira yoh sheeeeeem poor guy ska etsa de guy rough lol ke sono ka yena lol n current bf ?

Jun 21, 2011 2:45 | 0 replies

@LIRA83

O sele wena ka hloho e kgolo.

Jun 21, 2011 2:44 | 0 replies

uhh I wish they can prescribe it to my ex, he is tall, hunky, romantic, kind and everything you can think of, but Head of Department ya pala

Jun 21, 2011 2:43 | 0 replies

bluemas

my brother from another planet, plz thuka u spek for me and i'll giv u sebono for that"tsek"

Nevus
gigolo is playn us ntwana pela le nna she tells me the same thing,lets lif her and try Princess2Adora"tsek"

Jun 21, 2011 2:55 | 0 replies