Wed Jul 23 20:03:40 SAST 2014
SA men having less sex: Survey

South African men are having far less sex than their counterparts around the world, according to a s.

'Wolf Girl' puts a brave face on it

By Daily Mail | Feb 28, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 147 ]

Doctors tried to remove the hair with laser treatment but it quickly grew back

She gets teased as the Wolf Girl or Monkey Face but 11-year-old Supatra Sasuphan from Thailand says that being given a Guinness World Record - as the world's hairiest girl - has helped her become popular with her schoolmates.

Supatra is one of just 50 known sufferers of Ambras Syndrome - caused by a faulty chromosome - to be documented since the Middle Ages, the UK Daily Mail reports.

She has thick hair growing over her face, ears, arms, legs and back.

Even laser treatment has failed to stop the hair growth.

In other ways Supatra is the same as other children her age - she loves swimming, dancing to her favourite music and playing with friends.

While she hopes for a cure one day, she says: "I'm very used to this condition. I can't feel the hair as it has always been like this".

She intends not to let her condition hold her back from living a full life.

"I like to study maths so I can be good at it and teach it to younger children so they can do it too.

"I want to become a doctor so I can help patients when they get injured."

@sentle

wa mpolaya gal..........is very easy or go to symbols under insert ko microsoft word o tla e bona

Feb 28, 2011 3:25 | 0 replies

@blumas

askies my skat someone has a key sa mo kukung yaka...so im TAKEN

Feb 28, 2011 3:45 | 0 replies

@matzzzzzzzzzz-Auuui kgante a na le Pussy lock?Blumaz Ska wara e ya ko pussy locksmith o tla go lokollela yone.

Feb 28, 2011 3:48 | 0 replies

@Matzzzzz
Sis wa timana. Nxa! Skobo ke wena.

@Qalo
When are we playing blackmaipatile?

Feb 28, 2011 3:49 | 0 replies

@matzzazzzzz

ai gal at work they want to blog me to chat here so i have to be here 2% of the time i just read uneducated comments and leave

@bluemas

miss all of you so much

Feb 28, 2011 3:49 | 0 replies

@bluemas

e o hlotse wena. tswape towe.

Feb 28, 2011 3:50 | 0 replies

@Narikakai

Hola skhokho, thanks for the tip I will do so.

Feb 28, 2011 3:50 | 0 replies

@Bluemas-No doubt mfana if u can't afford the locksmith ke tla go kadima skelem key.

Feb 28, 2011 3:52 | 0 replies

@NarikoKai

Skelem key?
Kwaaaa kwaaa kwaaa

Feb 28, 2011 3:54 | 0 replies

@Narikokai
Aai son o tja empe. Kgale o thuba dibutchery nee. I respect you ntwana.

Feb 28, 2011 3:56 | 0 replies

ke ho.re you people will never change. ngwana o mong is busy struggling ka relaxed as if someone is using dark an lovely to grow the hair everyday. lena le bua ka sex.phwaaaa le ya swabisa man.

Feb 28, 2011 3:57 | 0 replies