Thu Oct 27 12:59:31 SAST 2016

Video of man intentionally knocking over delivery man in apparent racial attack going viral

By Tmg Digital | Mar 13, 2016 | COMMENTS [ 125 ]

A video showing a white man in a bakkie intentionally knocking down a black pizza delivery man on a motorcycle whom he refers to among other things as “a one pizza kaffir” – and recording it — is causing a major stir on the social media.

The incident appears to happen as they are pulling away from a traffic light both turning right.

The video footage posted on Facebook shows the delivery man lying on the tarred road after he is struck by the vehicle.

Speaking in Afrikaans‚ the man in the bakkie uses foul language and uses a racial slur several times to refer to the delivery man.

The origin of the video – apparently recorded on the man’s cell phone — and where and when it was shot remain unknown. While explaining the event as it is happening‚ the man alludes to a university‚ but does not name it.

Famous Brands‚ which owns Debonairs Pizza‚ confirmed that‚ based on the Facebook footage available‚ the scooter delivery driver in the video was a Debonairs Pizza employee.

“Management is currently communicating with its extensive Debonairs Pizza franchise network to ascertain the health of the employee following the accident‚ and establish exactly where the incident took place.

“Management is outraged by this incident and condemns any form of racist behaviour in the strongest terms.

“As soon as the facts have been finalised our franchisee will lay the appropriate criminal charges against the driver of the motor vehicle‚” the company said.

A comment that appeared with the video on Facebook stated: “I watched this‚ i couldn’t believe what I’m watching‚ its clearly a 2 way turn‚ you intentionally knock someone off his motorcycle and still drive way‚ let alone the ignorance to record it! Disgusting piece of ****

Someone else commented: “This poor man has a job and trying to make ends meet. May that white man in the bakkie must end up in prison for racesism and atemted murder!! I feel so sorry for the black oak cause im a biker……”

“This guy who recorded this‚ and the foul language he uses‚ and to be stupid enough to post this‚ shows how stupid he is‚ clearly we should be past this racism crap and its only a select few who drag the “white” name through mud.... let us not allow this idiot to derail the dream we have for this country‚ I am appalled as a South African‚ horrified as a white person and embarrassed as a driver for the actions of this awful human beings treatment of another human being. I wish people raised their children better. And now we wonder why we get treated in South Africa like we do not belong. My heart breaks‚” read another message.

“This video will go viral. And he will be brought to justice. His a disgrace to human kind and must be brutally penalized for this. Im a biker and i know how that feels. Just because his a racist. its not to say all white people are. So these blacks guys thats threatening us and talking bull shiiit. Is just as bad as the driver‚” read another.

One woman wrote: “You are a disgrace to humankind! You have absolutely no self respect! Who are you to judge and talk to any human like that‚ Black white yellow brown or pink‚ no person needs to be talked to or handled like that. ..”

Another stated: “I couldn’t believe what I heard and saw on this wonder there is such a lot of hate and unrest....ek hoop die ou word gevang‚ en goed gestraf... “

white, black, coloured, Indian or Asian, this piece of sh1t must go to jail. I am white and I am the first to say that this sh1t head must go to jail if he is found guilty.

There is no place in this country for these racist fukcers.

Mar 13, 2016 4:47 | 4 replies

Seriously Bro?

Mar 13, 2016 5:39 | 0 replies

Now more than ever, I've found a reason to ARM myself. #ShootToKill

Mar 13, 2016 7:4 | 0 replies

typical...they all come out and condemn such...yet still find ways to defend their like

Mar 14, 2016 8:41 | 0 replies

If he is found guilty ?

Mar 14, 2016 1:11 | 0 replies

"Until the colour of a man's skin Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes". Me say this is war...

Mar 13, 2016 6:11 | 0 replies

Mar 13, 2016 8:45 | 4 replies

with occurances like this one, i understand you; i also hate such guys

Mar 14, 2016 7:48 | 0 replies

@supernova. Racist people will always try and sell you a picture that everybody in their race group feels the same way, it's an illusion they have in their mind.this is not true don't be consumed by it

Mar 14, 2016 8:2 | 0 replies

you will find out how cooperative people are once you remove anything which promotes and perpetuates supremacy of one race over another! What l see here is lack of empathy for another human being, man at work getting knocked off his bike by someone who thinks he/she is a better person...once you strip away all those things that makes one feel that they are superior than the other, people will just get along..if not, they must leave the country..

Mar 14, 2016 8:3 | 0 replies

supernova007 - On the inverse... this is why some white people are racist... because of all the black-on-white murder. Like last week, when an entire family was murdered, including a 6 year old girl...

Mar 14, 2016 8:14 | 2 replies

and how did you reach that conclusion that it was black people who committed those murders?

Mar 14, 2016 8:22 | 1 replies

quillz_950 - Because its not white people committing farm murders...

Mar 14, 2016 9:3 | 1 replies

what do you classify that incident when a white boy murdered his whole white family on a farm? isn't that 'a farm murder' too? or a farm murder is one in which a black criminal kills a white farmer? what about that farmers who killed two black employees when they demanded their wages? was it not a farm murder too? broaden your perspective live in a tin can!!

Mar 14, 2016 10:21 | 0 replies

Oh, SIN !!!!!@
You are trying to excuse a poephol trying to kill a pizza delivery guy on the basis that some other poephole killed a child. Stop it! Really now! There is absolutely NO excuse for what the driver did. There is NOTHING to suggest that the pizza delivery guy killed that child, or any other child!

Mar 14, 2016 8:28 | 1 replies

MommaC - Where am I excusing his actions?

Im addressing the initial comment which states:

"This is the very same reason why some of us have deep seated hatred for white people."

Mar 14, 2016 9:3 | 1 replies

Sin - so it is okay for this horse's arse to do this because he has a 'reason' to have a 'deep seated hatred' for black people?

Mar 14, 2016 9:5 | 1 replies

MommaC - I'll repeat the quote again:

And you honestly believe the inverse is not possible?

Mar 14, 2016 9:7 | 1 replies

Sin .... and you go on to make excuses about how this is fine, because someone killed a child, so it is fine for white people to hate black people.

Mar 14, 2016 9:10 | 1 replies

MommaC - If its fine for a black people to hate white people because of actions like these... then surely the inverse is possible...

Or do we only accept situations where black people are victims?

Mar 14, 2016 9:14 | 1 replies

Sin - I understand that you have a 'deep seated hatred' of black people, because a child was killed. You need to also understand that some black people have a 'deep seated hatred' of white people because of pizza guys being knocked down. Fair is fair

Mar 14, 2016 9:25 | 1 replies

MommaC - I dont have a deep seated hatred... I dont believe the actions of 1 person can be used to paint an entire nation of people.

But I do see you are understanding where the comment is coming from. If you can ascertain that actions like these fill black people with hatred... then surely its plausible that farm murders make white people hateful.

Mar 14, 2016 9:34 | 2 replies

I am tempted to post your full name, work address and home address given how emboldened your racism is so someone can pay you a visit and have a face to face conversation regarding your views ... very tempted Toby.

Mar 14, 2016 9:40 | 0 replies

Sin - I don't think that hatred and bigotry are understandable in any way. It is lazy thinking to put billions of people into neatly labelled little boxes.

What I object to is that you do the EXACT same thing. You make it a 'them vs us' and claim that white people should hate based on farm murders. How is that any different?

Mar 14, 2016 9:45 | 1 replies

MommaC - Where do I promote such thinking? Do you deny that this is being practiced in reality? Does hatred and bigotry NOT exist?

Mar 14, 2016 9:51 | 1 replies

"... this is why some white people are racist... because of all the black-on-white murder." - you are, essentially, saying that hatred and bigotry is okay because we all have a good reason to be hateful and bigoted.

Mar 14, 2016 10:0 | 2 replies

You are on fire. Very impressive. Did you get it all this morning? MommaC (10) & Sinudeity(2)

Mar 14, 2016 10:9 | 0 replies

MommaC - Its not an opinion mommac, its a reality. As we can see from the opening comment.

You are going on as if my words as the ability to control peoples mindsets... merely stating reality here...

Mar 14, 2016 10:13 | 1 replies

Sin - no, you are excusing them.

Mar 14, 2016 10:18 | 1 replies

MommaC - Where am I excusing their actions? You are trying really hard to put words in my mouth.

Mar 14, 2016 10:47 | 1 replies

"... this is why some white people are racist... because of all the black-on-white murder." - that is your OWN words. Scroll up and check, if you don't believe me. You are making excuses as to why some people are racist. Racism is horrible and NOTHING validates it.

Mar 14, 2016 11:8 | 1 replies

MommaC - Stating the obvious means I am making excuses for their behavior?

Im surprised you let supernova007 get away with the comment...

Mar 14, 2016 11:20 | 1 replies

Sin - Yes, you are saying that it is okay to be racist because there are 'reasons'. Go back and read your original comment again. No matter what you meant, it says that it is okay to be racist, providing that you have an excuse.

Mar 14, 2016 11:28 | 1 replies

MommaC - LOL!!! Where do you get that from?

If I tell you what the motive was for someone murdering someone else... does that mean I am making an excuse for him? Dude k1lled his girlfriend, because she was cheating on him...

Am I making excuses, or stating his motivation?

I think you need to go back to the top, read again.

Mar 14, 2016 11:47 | 1 replies

Sin - it does. If you say that the woman should not have cheated on him .... then you are excusing the man and implying that the woman deserved to die. What you said is no less of an excuse than saying that women only get raped because they dress provocatively. It is giving the perpetrator an excuse and making it the fault of the victim.

By excusing white racists, on the basis of farm murders or a dead child, it is excusing all racists

Mar 14, 2016 12:1 | 1 replies

MommaC - " If you say that the woman should not have cheated on him .... then you are excusing the man and implying that the woman deserved to die."

And yet, I didnt comment on that anywhere... I merely commented on his motivation.

If an attack like this fuels black hatred for white people... then conversely, farm attacks fuel white hatred.

Am I excusing, or providing motive?

I'll accept an apology in any form MommaC.

Mar 14, 2016 12:18 | 1 replies

Sin - read Supernova's comment and then read your comment - then come tell me there is ANY difference in what they are saying. BOTH comments are nothing more than excuses for hatred and bigotry

Mar 14, 2016 12:21 | 1 replies

MommaC - Its not an excuse... its fact. I can understand how something like this inspired black hatred (white dude taking out a black biker on purpose). I also understand how the converse inspires white hatred.

When a forensic profiler draws a profile of a criminal, are they stating what drives him, and his motivation, or are they making up excuses for him?

Sorry MommaC. But you cant force me to mean what you think I mean.

Mar 14, 2016 12:26 | 1 replies

Sin - it is an EXCUSE! You are saying that it is okay to hate because there is a 'reason'. You are not a flippin profiler and you are not writing a report - you are simply saying that it is okay for white people to be racist because a child died

Mar 14, 2016 12:31 | 1 replies

Just think for abit MommaC. If I was making an excuse... would I then justify racial hatred towards white people because of the actions of 1 man? T

Mar 14, 2016 12:34 | 1 replies

Sin - What you MEAN is not necessarily what you WROTE! Which part of that do you not understand? The written word does not have intonation and you seldom get the opportunity to ensure that the message sent was the same as the message received. Ortega did a whole bunch on the difference between the two.

Now go back and read your original comment (without explaining to yourself what you meant) and you will see why I took it as excusing racism.

Mar 14, 2016 12:43 | 1 replies

MommaC - I have read my comment over and over and there is no ways you could mistake it for a justification of hatred.

Sorry MommaC. But you got the cat by the tail on this one.

Mar 14, 2016 12:50 | 1 replies

Well then carry on making excuses for people who hate ... that is your prerogative. Just don't be a two faced arse by expecting others to not do the same

Mar 14, 2016 1:4 | 1 replies

MommaC - If you note, I was merely reciprocating by a comment made by someone else... I am wondering... why did you not address the initial person?

Mar 14, 2016 1:12 | 1 replies

Sin - because I addressed YOU. That is why. I will address whom I please and I do not need your permission to do so. If you wish to behave like a two year old, and play the 'tit-for-tat' game, then don't cry when other two year olds play the same game

Mar 14, 2016 1:15 | 1 replies

MommaC - Its you playing the games MommaC. Convinced I said one thing when I said another thing.

Why are you addressing the white person that made the comment in retort, instead of the black person making the original comment...

Mar 14, 2016 2:11 | 1 replies

1. The black person, who made the comment, is not here.>br>2. Your original comment stands as proof of what you said.
3. Stop trying to twist this to be about me - it is about YOUR comment that stated that white people are racist because of murders.

Mar 14, 2016 4:39 | 0 replies

+27720902359 Mamafamily GUARANTEED TO GET BACK definitely the one you need! Your lover will dream about you every night and will realize the pain you have been suffering since he/she is not loyal. The ritual will create an immense obsession and your partner won't want anymore to have sexual relationships with anyone but you. Your lover will be physically attracted by you and you alone Shopping Cart Home Love Spells Love Spells We've assembled the following love spells in order to help you return your lost love or find your true soulmate. Whether you prefer our most popular Love Spell or our Retrieve A Lover Spell, we are certain these love spells may help you find (and keep!) the love you've been looking for! The Love Spell The Love Spell Summon the spirits to improve a current relationship or start a new one with our classic love spells. Retrieve a Lover Retrieve a Lover If you long for the return of a lost lover...there is something you can do about it! Heal My Relationship Spell Heal My Relationship Spell Align your spirit with your loved one and put your relationship back on the same track! The Way We Were The Way We Were A unique love spell cast in your behalf to return you and your lover to the way you were The Unconditional Love Spell The Unconditional Love Spell Receive the love you've always yearned for! Give Me My Love!! Give Me My Love!! A Love Spell to bring back your love quickly and unconditionally!! Love-Luck-Money Spells by Burton Love-Luck-Money Spells by Burton Allow me to cast a Spell for you and help turn your life around. Stop Our Breakup Spell Stop Our Breakup Spell If your relationship is on the edge of disaster, you must read this! Starting Over Spell Starting Over Spell Perhaps it's time to get rid of all the baggage and wipe the slate on

Mar 14, 2016 6:32 | 0 replies

I Googled the video and watched it. This driver should be charged with attempted murder. He CLEARLY states in the video, while they're waiting for the robot, that the delivery man is going to get knocked down by him. He KNEW he is going to hit the bike, and he went for him on purpose. He should be in jail, with the soundtrack playing over their intercoms all the time.

Mar 14, 2016 6:33 | 2 replies

Besides the racial words which were wrong, the biker should have pulled off faster than that dude, and gone in front of him, then he wouldn't have eaten tar...

Mar 14, 2016 7:13 | 1 replies

Whizzie, you're shitting me, right?

Mar 14, 2016 7:40 | 1 replies

When you have experience as a biker, you never ever drive side by side with a car, while taking a corner, you open up a little bit, so the idiot in the car doesn't push you out the way dear...

Mar 14, 2016 7:46 | 3 replies

Whiz, this idjut WENT for the bike dude. Go watch the video. No matter where the delivery guy went, the motorist would have found him. This was not an accident. This was DELIBERATE.

Mar 14, 2016 7:51 | 0 replies

so he is not an experience what??..he is a pizza delivery guy for f&%ks sakes..trying to make a honest leaving...whichever way you see it, there was intent to knock him off his bike because he was riding a bike whilst black...l am sure if he knew that he was going to be get knocked out or was telepathic in any way he was going to do as you suggested Whiz!!..but still you would've found another excuse and say something incredibly ridiculous like..well..he should have worn something which hides his skin colour whilst riding a bike...

Mar 14, 2016 8:10 | 0 replies

Whizzie - it is a two lane right turn. Sure, a biker knows that some drivers will try to cut in front, but the scooter guy wasn't line lingering or in the car's blind spot. The scooter guy was doing everything right. The doos in the car was purposefully out to get the scooter guy. Even if he had opened up a bit, or hung back a bit, the arsehole would have still got him

Mar 14, 2016 8:19 | 1 replies

MC, and even if it was only a one lane turn, and even if the delivery dude was driving k@k before this motorist started recording, the intelligent thing to do is to let the bad driver go, and avoid any accident. I also can't get over the arrogance of this attempted murderer. To actually record himself while he's spitting out racist remarks, and then still purposely knock over another human being, and then still posting it all over social media.....he should be removed from society for a looooong time.

Mar 14, 2016 8:41 | 1 replies

OL - Exactly. We have all seen drivers driving k@k and bikers weaving between cars. If it is a delivery guy, and he is irritating enough, you simply call the company and report them. There is absolutely no excuse for what this dude did. I'm horrified that any human can think this is okay.

Mar 14, 2016 9:0 | 0 replies

OL I agree completely!

Mar 14, 2016 8:3 | 0 replies

I hope they catch this pig,I' m looking forward to hear from afriforum condemning this behavior , but they'll be quiet at usual.

Mar 14, 2016 6:59 | 0 replies

SL, just two translation mistakes....He does not refer to him as 'A one pizza K..." He's saying one pizza K is going to go to the tar, meaning not two or more, but one. He does not allude to a specific university, but is saying the delivery man thinks he is at university, probably meaning that at varsity they can do as they please, but not here (where they are)

Mar 14, 2016 7:1 | 0 replies

CATCH THIS SOB AND THROW THE BOOK AT HIM. People like that should face the strongest possible condemnation from our people and should face heavy punishment.

Mar 14, 2016 7:14 | 1 replies

The white dude nearly killed someone and you only want a book to be thrown at him as a punishment??? SIES MAN Robin you should be ashamed of yourself.

Mar 14, 2016 9:15 | 2 replies

Oh fukkit you moron. It's an idiomatic expression meaning "do the worst possible". You should be ashamed of displaying your idiocy so flagrantly. Shame. Stay out of my face until your brain germinates.

Mar 14, 2016 9:34 | 0 replies

Fukking belligerent idiot.

Mar 14, 2016 9:35 | 1 replies

Stop feeding the troll, Robin. He knows full well what the expression means. You are making him fat and indolent.

Mar 14, 2016 10:2 | 1 replies

Could he get fatter and more indolent? The sick bugger is insolent. But you have a point. Pathetic runt that he is.

Mar 14, 2016 10:4 | 1 replies

Ignore the c unt, my friend. Ignore the paedophile.

Mar 14, 2016 10:31 | 0 replies

THIS THREE DAYS SPECIAL PRAYER HELPED ME. +27731775563 Have you heard about this powerful hakim Who trained in central Africa, I first saw him on a local program African Top Healer,I booked an appointment, He charged me R200 read my fortune, I wouldn't believe it when He told me my name and every thing that has been happening in my life, He showed me all my enemies in a mirror and mentioned that me and my husband we have loosed our first born son and our business has fallen which happened,He performed a special prayer for three days which changed my life. If I met him before, I wouldn't have lost my first born son and my business, thanks for guiding me I believe people are jealous out there, My business is now successful there is no way I can thank him other than informing the world about him Thanks hakim for your help: He is based in Johannesburg,benoni but he can help where ever you are Revenge spells are powerful spells that are used to restore the balance in the universe when someone has wronged you, hurt you or taken something away of value from you. My revenge spells, hexes and curses will help you get the ultimate revenge! Revenge Spells are performed when all the doors of justice are closed. I have revenge spells for cheaters, revenge spells for thieves, revenge spells for enemies and protection after, anther protection spells for people not to be harmed on you For more information on revenge hakim on +27731775563 EMAIL

Mar 14, 2016 7:34 | 0 replies

why are they calling this an accident cause its not its just attempted murder by some lunatic who even made a video of it. he needs to rot in jail for all eternity.

Mar 14, 2016 7:37 | 0 replies

The f***ing racist piece of s**t must be locked up. Cant have savages like this on our roads...

Mar 14, 2016 8:15 | 1 replies

And yet you defending his actions#smh

Mar 14, 2016 9:17 | 1 replies

Hosh6 - Where do I defend their actions?

Mar 14, 2016 9:36 | 0 replies