Thu Oct 27 17:04:44 CAT 2016
Order restored at Sun City Prison after fiery protest over inmates’ TVs

Correctional Services said that “matters are under control” at Johannesburg’s Sun City Prison on Wed.

Mshoza set for brand-new look

By Mashoto Lekgau | Jan 08, 2016 | COMMENTS [ 125 ]

Mshoza is preparing herself for "extreme" cosmetic surgery that will set her on the path to emulating Michael Jackson.

The 32-year-old has been ordered by her doctors to stay indoors and avoid the sun as she undergoes treatment and preparatory procedures for an "extreme" cosmetic surgery - and the heat wave sweeping through the country is not helping.

"This is something that is not done by one doctor," she said of the procedure.

Jackson is known to have undergone some nose jobs, a dimpled chin, skin bleaching, an eyebrow lift, thinner lips and hollow eyes and cheekbone surgery.

Statistics reveal that South Africans are among the biggest skin bleachers on the continent, beaten only by Nigerian women.

Mshoza conceded that this procedure was heavy on the pocket and carefully swerved around how much it is costing her.

Mshoza shocked the nation four years ago when she bleached her skin for a lighter look and surgically altered her appearance.

This week the controversial singer told Sowetan that her skin was too sensitive for the blistering sun, which peaked at around 40 degrees yesterday.

She is booked to perform at the ANC January 8 Statement celebrations scheduled for tomorrow in Rustenburg but should the heat persist, she would have to miss the event.

"Obviously I can't walk in the sun, it can cause a lot of damage, and the heatwave makes it more sensitive."

She joked that she would not melt if she was exposed to full heat. She also reassured her fans that the procedure is not life threatening.

l See Page 5

Uyagula wena Nopatazana

Jan 08, 2016 12:8 | 2 replies

they never learn

Jan 08, 2016 12:10 | 1 replies

Its called yellow bone desperation

Jan 08, 2016 12:14 | 3 replies

Its called stupidity of note

Jan 08, 2016 12:16 | 1 replies

And unfortunately there's no cure for stupidity. She has more money than she has common sense.

Jan 08, 2016 12:55 | 2 replies

And last time i remember @Kupe, Mshoza was married to a polygamist.

Jan 08, 2016 1:3 | 1 replies

I think ba tlhadile.

Jan 08, 2016 1:39 | 1 replies

Maybe she got another one, wa go mo nyaka e le yellobone

Jan 08, 2016 2:29 | 0 replies

One of the most egregious acts committed by the white supremacist system of religious thought was the formation of the image of a white man as the ‘son’ of God. This white male image, which is referred to as Christ and worshipped by many Black people around the world today, helps to foster a belief that implies that the white man is perfect, good, supreme and the only source of blessings. As Africans, we freed ourselves and won our independence, but psychologically we continued to view ourselves through the lens of whiteness. In other words, we were left with the shackles of colonial mentality.

Jan 08, 2016 3:11 | 1 replies

Kalydosos, Jesus was actually a brown Middle Eastern man, with black hair, brown eyes and a big hooked Arab nose, so I'm not sure why you think we Christians worship a "white" son of God? But having said that, I think you might be onto something with this. I personally believe that there are several different paths to God (the Goddess / the Great Spirit / the Big Spirit / the One / Allah etc), including Ancestral Worship. I think it is an act of spiritual beauty and wonder to use the guiding spirits of your ancestors to breach the disconnect between God and our physical universe. The abandonment of babies who can not find their "totem spirit", the burning alive of "witches", the use of "muthi" etc. is a CULTURAL ERROR, in my opinion. It is an error that was committed by those people who abused the trust of those who believed they could guide them along their spiritual paths. The Catholic Church, radical Islamists, certain Jewish rabbi's, radical Hindu's, the Scientologists etc etc. have also committed such errors. I think that, for African people to regain their inherent culture pride and beauty, they might consider resurrecting their ancient belief system of Ancestral Worship ... Forget about anyone who calls you "barbaric", "santanic", "backward" etc. Just close your ears to their hurtful words and DO IT! Pray to your ancestors and ask for their guidance in these difficult times. Restore their ancient and beautiful ways. Be happy that white occupation at least exposed the error of tribal terrorism (Zulu warriors), jealousy of those who are ambitious or fear of someone who is ill or seem to has "bad luck" (witchcraft / muthi / superstition). White occupation has also highlighted the possibility of not restraining women who are disinterested in their traditional feminine roles and from entrusting them to lead when the men are not up to the task, at least to include them in this process so there will be a greater balance of interest. White occupation has shown Africans that more s3xual partners might satisfy a physiological urge but it carries that risk of sharing more viruses. It has proven that no matter how educated you are ("intelligence"), you still run the risk of being unwise (unrestrained industrialisation, unchecked capitalism etc). Lastly, it has highlighted the benefits of encouraging individualism first and foremost as a benefit to society overall (democracy, capitalism), as opposed to the benefits a society can offer individuals who dedicate themselves to it first and foremost (Ubuntu). Take what you want from what white culture has shown you and throw the rest in the garbage! But above all, be proud of being an African, so that you can allow white Africans to be proud that they are too. Ubuntu is a soul matter, so why not get back to your ancient spiritual traditions? Again, forget about anyone who tells you that you are "evil" for doing so, or "misguided". Who hired them to judge your spiritual beliefs anyway?

Jan 08, 2016 9:4 | 2 replies

"Be happy that white occupation at least exposed the error of tribal terrorism (Zulu warriors)"That is a myth you are preaching black people. Secondly colonisers used the photo of Cesare Borgias hired Leonardo da Vinci as a military architect and engineer, and that is when they instantly became lovers. Cesare had sex with his own sister Lucrezia, and also murdered his brother Giovanni in.

Jan 09, 2016 8:12 | 1 replies

That's no myth. It's my opinion, plain and simple. If you don't agree, just tell me why not and we can discuss our views on the matter? Do you deny the Mzilikazi or Mfecane?

Jan 10, 2016 3:26 | 0 replies

Development did not come with Europe in Africa, for example Imhotep, not Hippocrates is the first physician known by name in written history. Imhotep lived during the Third Dynasty at the court of King Zoser. Imhotep was a known scribe, chief lector, priest, architect, astronomer and magician (medicine and magic fell under this category.) For 3000 years he was worshipped as a god in Greece and Rome. When the Greeks conquered Egypt they recognized in his contributions and adopted his methodologies in their medicine, and continued to build temples to him.

Jan 09, 2016 8:37 | 1 replies

Kalydosos, who cares about "development" anyway? It it so "important and clever" to create over-population, pollution, destructive of our natural environment, torture of animals and the potential elimination of all lifeforms on this planet, including humanity? I don't think that's very wise and intelligent myself. I would rather brag about the fact that black people saved us from musicians like Leopold Kozeluch and Johann Friedrich Reichardt by introducing rock n' roll in the US. Even Elvis admitted that he "borrowed" his ideas from blacks! If I were black, I would be bragging about THAT fact from every roof top.

Jan 10, 2016 3:19 | 0 replies

Jan 08, 2016 12:28 | 1 replies

Hello baby daddy nr 4

Jan 08, 2016 12:40 | 0 replies

She is no longer yellow she is albino

Jan 08, 2016 12:37 | 0 replies
Jan 08, 2016 12:29 | 0 replies

You hate yourself so much..

Jan 08, 2016 12:9 | 2 replies

@Anna, do you think @Mshoza will yellow bone also her P******?

Jan 08, 2016 12:17 | 2 replies

NextPresi. yhoo

Jan 08, 2016 12:30 | 0 replies

Lol hasn't she done that already..

Jan 08, 2016 12:46 | 1 replies

@Anna, maybe we should ask DeCock,Vandals,Hutton,Tehadra to go check

Jan 08, 2016 1:4 | 2 replies

LOL Tehadra will go check it out for free. Anytime. Anywhere. Anyhow!! He'll test anything that walks

Jan 08, 2016 1:20 | 2 replies

hahaha, The_Girl mr T is adventurous you know..

Jan 08, 2016 1:31 | 0 replies

@Girl, i know @Tehadra he is my homeboy and a chaowistic

Jan 08, 2016 2:31 | 0 replies

Good idea NextPres,LOL

Jan 08, 2016 1:25 | 0 replies

Stupid Faded artist

Jan 08, 2016 12:24 | 2 replies

With "faded" being the operative word.

Jan 08, 2016 12:50 | 2 replies
Jan 08, 2016 12:56 | 0 replies

RobinSex were you masturbating, call Sinuidity he will give a blowjob

Jan 08, 2016 3:3 | 0 replies

She was once good

Jan 08, 2016 12:57 | 0 replies

major lolest. results of bleaching yourself. nou u wont be able to drop the panty in front of our pervert president

Jan 08, 2016 12:10 | 0 replies

Eish Mshoza hle,

Jan 08, 2016 12:11 | 0 replies

Jan 08, 2016 12:12 | 4 replies

LOL Shredder i couldnt stop laughing when i read that statement.

Jan 08, 2016 12:14 | 0 replies
Jan 08, 2016 12:19 | 0 replies
Jan 08, 2016 12:19 | 0 replies

LOL o boaster ka bohole

Jan 08, 2016 12:48 | 0 replies

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! what was she trying to achieve?

Jan 08, 2016 12:12 | 1 replies

@Madubula, maybe death by plastic surgery

Jan 08, 2016 12:17 | 0 replies

Sorry Sisi Mshoza, some mistakes in life are minor and correctable but you...went straight for the major and the un-correctable. Black is always beautiful. Look at that lady who did the Amarula advert, beautiful...and she's making money too.

Jan 08, 2016 12:13 | 2 replies

Alek Wek? No, that lady is not beautiful, munna. When we talk about Lupita Nyong'o and Kaone Kairo, then those are pure African beauties.

Jan 08, 2016 12:18 | 4 replies

I totally agree.

Jan 08, 2016 12:22 | 0 replies
Jan 08, 2016 12:25 | 0 replies

spot on,Flaviana Matata and Ataui Deng also does it for me

Jan 08, 2016 12:44 | 0 replies

@Shredder I disagree. That lady on Amarula advert is beautiful. The one you commented on yesterday that she's beautiful hayi, that one was "less beautiful"

Jan 08, 2016 1:14 | 0 replies

Alek mumbi nje!

Jan 09, 2016 11:5 | 0 replies

I qoute "There are a number of doctors working on me. I will be the first person in South Africa to have it done. "It's basically what Michael Jackson did. Then it will formally be introduced to everyone when it's complete. "Right now, I'm on pills and injections. I spend the day in the house drinking lots of water. It's a serious thing, if I expose myself to the sun, it might condemn me. I don't want to risk that," she explained. I think something needs to be done in ur mind Mshoza not in ur skin.

Jan 08, 2016 12:13 | 1 replies

lol. She is too stupid for words.

Jan 08, 2016 12:57 | 1 replies

Blond moment!

Jan 09, 2016 11:7 | 0 replies

She is desperate to be a yellow bone

Jan 08, 2016 12:13 | 1 replies

i believe his husband is white right?

Jan 08, 2016 12:26 | 2 replies
Jan 08, 2016 12:30 | 1 replies

No husband for this Nopatzana , Minisi divorced her for sleeping around with boys

Jan 08, 2016 1:6 | 2 replies

Okey, thought she is married to a white man, maybe am confusing her with someone else.

Jan 08, 2016 1:9 | 0 replies

I think its her choice, im white and when the sun is out, i cant wait to get a good tan to become darker and it sure is not because of BEE or any black privileges.Its my personal choice to have a dark complexion. It has nothing to do with people want to be white because of brainwashing etc. There is history to be made in S.A, its the first woman in S.A and the 2nd person n earth that go through that surgery and first time for the doctors doing it. That means S.A have the competent and more than intelligent doctors to perform this kind of surgery. Its a positive for S.A medical research. Maibe I must go for the surgery as well..The first South-African white guy getting a black skin.

Jan 09, 2016 4:58 | 1 replies
Jan 09, 2016 11:8 | 0 replies

loveyouall. No I don't believe that. A white man would not have allowed that. He would have preferred her to be the way she was. In fact every man Black or White likes his woman the way she is.

Jan 08, 2016 1:2 | 1 replies

mlg sorry i think was confusing her.

Jan 08, 2016 1:22 | 0 replies

Is she going to sing Kortes if she goes to perform? SMH

Jan 08, 2016 12:14 | 0 replies

"Obviously I can't walk in the sun, it can cause a lot of damage, and the heatwave makes it more sensitive"....I have nothing to say....SMH

Jan 08, 2016 12:16 | 1 replies
Jan 08, 2016 12:20 | 1 replies

She is booked to perform at the ANC January 8 - Who is still booking her the last song she released is "Kortez" back in 1996.

Jan 08, 2016 12:37 | 2 replies

ANC organizing committee is booking everything , No other gigs except ANC gigs

Jan 08, 2016 1:8 | 0 replies

omaaka man she has an album ya last year Boza,wena peolwane ke wena o jelas man

Jan 08, 2016 1:10 | 0 replies