Fri Oct 21 15:27:40 SAST 2016

By Sapa | Aug 18, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 20 ]

University students are brazenly cheating in test and exams, the Sunday Times reported.

We are becoming a nation of cheaters, murders, hijackers, thieves and rapists

Aug 18, 2014 7:56 | 4 replies

We have learned from the President himself

Aug 18, 2014 10:13 | 2 replies
Aug 18, 2014 11:28 | 1 replies

lol...definitely not some of us.

Aug 18, 2014 12:24 | 0 replies

I could not have said it better myself Mshove, our leaders reflect our national values.

Aug 18, 2014 1:8 | 0 replies

Blessed are those who never scribbled notes on their desks before writing the test, we used to call them notes "lunch packs".

Aug 18, 2014 10:32 | 0 replies

Matric certificates are no longer worth the paper they are printed on and now......... diplomas, degrees..... Hai Mzansi

Aug 18, 2014 10:41 | 0 replies

we're already all that and more my friend

Aug 18, 2014 12:21 | 0 replies

I only cheat on my girlfriend

Aug 18, 2014 8:3 | 0 replies
Aug 18, 2014 8:4 | 0 replies

LOL and she only cheats on you...nice couple

Aug 18, 2014 8:18 | 2 replies

She doesnt even know that she is his "girlfriend" He just tells that to whoever will listen.

These cheats must be named and shamed. Come on I dare universities to name these little sods.

Aug 18, 2014 9:54 | 1 replies

many ways of cheating the exams than actual cheating. one can get sick........................ After one night of studying for a second year 2nd semester final chemistry exam, i had plans to cheat, I was very good in chemistry, so the plan was to look at the paper, count all the questions i was sure of, if passmark was guarunteed then Ok but if not the plan was to put up a scene, fall with my chair and act sick and deezy after the fall, lucky for me the paper was as good as they come and i got some 55 or something.Though I did cheat someones paper in grade 11, i was wrinting english paper one and the grade 7s were writing maths, i finished in the first 30 minutes and couldnot leave, nextdoor u-my sister was strugling big time with her maths, so i took her paper wrote the maths and finished in the next 45 minutes she got her fisrt high marks in maths, we were all happy, also did that for a friend in a class test, got stuck in his class and then suddely the miza came with question papers, in a class of 80+ students i was never going to be seen so i stayed and wrote for him, funny stuff is he topped the class when he was known to be a bottom 10 candidate,

Aug 18, 2014 2:43 | 0 replies
Aug 18, 2014 11:36 | 0 replies

Cheating has always been there

Aug 18, 2014 8:31 | 0 replies

Products of 30% at matric pass,they hardly know anything and at University no more spoon feeding,its either you know or you drop out.

Aug 18, 2014 8:35 | 0 replies

If cheating is becoming a headache, University must resort to open book tests and exams. Most people who wrote open exam will agree that open exam is very difficult if one is not prepared because it test your knowledge and not what you can reproduce.

Aug 18, 2014 8:43 | 1 replies

never brought any book in open exam, just came prepared, mybe just a formular sheet if it was allowed, u spend most of the time searching, but when u r prepared everything goes smoothly and u never need to use the book

Aug 18, 2014 2:46 | 0 replies