Tue Oct 25 21:08:31 SAST 2016
Mkhwebane leaves Zuma‚ Van Rooyen interdicts

The new public protector says she will leave the dispute over the state capture report prepared by h.

Illegal initiation school burned down (PHOTOS)

By Photos: Bafana Mahlangu | Jul 02, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 53 ]

• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

An illegal initiation school in Poortjie near Lenasia was set alight by the police yesterday.

The initiates could not produce medical papers allowing them to be circumcised, while the men in charge of the school did not have permits as is required by the law.

38 initiates aged between 15 and 22 were rescued from 5 illegal schools in the area.

If only burning them illegal initiation schools was the solution hey and could bring those who lost their lives and pipis . *SIGHS*

Jul 02, 2014 11:6 | 0 replies

Blacks Blacks Blacks.........lephela bophelo bomaakatsang!!

Jul 02, 2014 11:6 | 1 replies

my neighbor's step-mother makes $68 an hour on the laptop . She has been fired from work for seven months but last month her pay check was $18320 just working on the laptop for a few hours. go ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ WWW.JOBS75.COM ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ WWW.JOBS75.COM ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ GO TO THE SITE ,,,,,,,,,,, CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP

Jul 02, 2014 2:12 | 0 replies

It is unfortunate that the owners of this monstrosity weren't in it when it was burned

Jul 02, 2014 11:6 | 1 replies

MommaC To own how? Lol

Jul 02, 2014 12:18 | 1 replies

Anyone who puts the sons of our sisters in danger should be burned to death!

Jul 02, 2014 2:15 | 0 replies

I never heard of any initiation school in Jhb in my entire life. Good, bu'rn that thing down. Nxa!!

Jul 02, 2014 11:15 | 2 replies
Jul 02, 2014 11:30 | 0 replies

Shredd, I have seen one near where I was residing. Initiates used to roam the street at night and even steal coal in near by houses, yes in Gauteng shredd

Jul 02, 2014 11:30 | 3 replies

Its good that they were burned down. They are not proper and the initiates were not going to enjoy it anyway.

Jul 02, 2014 11:40 | 0 replies

I grew up in Jozi, never seen nor heard of that thing. maybe it just happened recently.

Jul 02, 2014 12:45 | 0 replies

Skopokopo, ukuphi uNongoloza?

Jul 02, 2014 12:45 | 1 replies

You never heard of it but what you see is what we saw happening right here in Gauteng. I don't know where Nongy is

Jul 02, 2014 1:21 | 0 replies

How I wish Zuma was inside that boma so he can feel the actual heat *evil smile*

Jul 02, 2014 11:21 | 2 replies

Wonder if the above said would happen to your parents how would you feel

Jul 02, 2014 12:42 | 0 replies

Gupta, do you want some of his spear?

Jul 02, 2014 12:46 | 1 replies

@Shredder I know that I put myself up as a girl who live on the edge, but no I am not ready for death sentence yet, his spear is death sentence and a very slow agonising death for that, I just want him to only admit that he is not proper to be president and acknowledge how much he is embrassing our proud nation and step down

Jul 02, 2014 3:30 | 0 replies

In joburg nogal...miracles do happen

Jul 02, 2014 11:22 | 1 replies

I'm shoked too! this is a mountain thing in the rural areas. How were they going to perfome dikomana?

Jul 02, 2014 11:38 | 0 replies

Where did they rescue them to,there are some rituals done to the young men that must to be cleaned when their term is finished,how are they gonna deal if that.Sometimes people who think they know too much can be dangerous to the same ones they think they're rescuing from danger.This is disrespect to our culture/tradition.

Jul 02, 2014 11:47 | 2 replies

@ Kataka What disrespect are you refering to? I am impressed with what is happening here, putting an end to this savage practice.How many more lives do you want to see dying? This is the 21st century Bru where people work their a$$ for whatever they need to achieve. No culture, tradition or religion is relevent these days, please wake up maAfrika

Jul 02, 2014 11:55 | 1 replies

Everything has solution boss,and too if when centuties pass they pass with races I'd have say you're right but they are not.Yes the deaths of these kids are not okay but the mankind is responsible for that not culture/tradition or religion.

Jul 02, 2014 12:2 | 0 replies

Normad hope you wont burrn your home/house down because th!eves have stolen your stuff.You've to come with an idea to stop the burglary.

Jul 02, 2014 12:6 | 1 replies

Here is the simple solution my man, let these poor boys go to the accredited medical instituions for a quick and safe circumcision procedure and when it comes to teaching them principles of becoming real men thats where as parents we need to play a vital role..finish and klaar

Jul 02, 2014 12:33 | 1 replies

Where clueless parents like you must start teaching his boy about traditional manly qualities Normad?

Jul 02, 2014 2:55 | 0 replies

Good riddence a good move indeed before most of our your boys loose their lives in these useless initiation schools

Jul 02, 2014 11:48 | 1 replies

Jul 02, 2014 12:45 | 0 replies

Which mountain was it in JHB????.

Jul 02, 2014 12:2 | 1 replies

There are no mountains in Lenasia, no mountains in Soweto. You can't call those things in Pimville and Meadowlands mountains.

Jul 02, 2014 12:48 | 0 replies
Jul 02, 2014 12:32 | 0 replies

This journo had a field day photographing this boma.

Jul 02, 2014 12:37 | 0 replies