Sun Nov 23 16:29:53 SAST 2014
Let's drool over the sizzling hot Top 12 in Mzansi

Set in the picturesque venue of the Munro Boutique hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, the Mzansi’s Sex.

Emotional Itumeleng Khune - PHOTOS

By PSL Press. Photos: Frennie Shivambu | May 27, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 124 ]

The Premier Soccer League (PSL) has honoured its top performers for the 2012/13 season at a glittering event at the Gold Reef City in Johannesburg, 26 May 2013.

Kaizer Chiefs captain and goalkeeper, Itumeleng Khune was the biggest winner on the night as he walked away with the Footballer of the Season, Absa Premiership Player’s Player of the Season, Absa Premiership Goalkeeper of the Season and Nedbank Cup Player of the Tournament. Together with the trophies, Khune took home R575 000 in prize money.

PSL Acting CEO, Cambridge Mokanyane said: “We would like to congratulate all the individuals who won this season especially Itumeleng Khune who has been truly outstanding this season. This is an epic way to finish what has been a successful 2012/13 season.”

Also read: PSL Awards: Khune's clean sweep

Men cry, why not? We are also humans. I also cried on Saturday after watching that Terry Parry's movie in Menlyn. I saw a lot of guys also crying in Cinema.

May 27, 2013 1:33 | 0 replies

......... It's amazing what silverware drought does to one. Hibernation.

Nothing like a good brag to put spring in ones step. That gold shirt is strong muthi now. Just wash it and send me the water. I'll pass it on to the Stormers.

Hhehehehehe And you say the Happy Folks were being happy behind closed curtains. LOL

May 27, 2013 1:53 | 0 replies

Msiphos000
When a goalkeeper is crowned player of the season it shows that our players in the field are useless not only with chiefs, all the psl lazy teams.

This happen back in 2002 when Arendse was crowned player of the year
======================================
In 2002 they cheated Arthur Zwane of that award.

May 27, 2013 1:56 | 0 replies

The only thing that irrates me about him, he takes he's time to kick the ball, otherwise very good keeper.

May 27, 2013 1:56 | 0 replies

@DJ-Winner
M.en cry, why not? We are also hu.mans. I also c.ried on Sat.urday after w.atching that Te.rry Pa.rry's m.ovie in Me.nlyn. I saw a lot of g.uys also cry.ing in C.inema.
-----------------------------------
LOL!
So you want me and @W.O.G to say you are se.xy #side eye#

May 27, 2013 1:56 | 0 replies

tjo Ponto jealousy is nasty in a man LOL

May 27, 2013 1:57 | 0 replies

It`s called tears of joy..anyone does cry sometimes in their lives..while lately some cry for no silverware at all..we all know who**hiding** and *wink*

May 27, 2013 1:57 | 0 replies

@I.n.c.o.g.n.i.t.o
Kon-Tiki
@I.n.c.o.g.n.i.t.o
DJ-Winner
Nope! Not me....He's far from my type!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am also not my type. That is why I can lie to the world that I never palmed myself. Onesome or handsome?
+++++++
Palmed yourself? Dude ...what are you on about??
-----------------------
he masturbates (one arm struggle)

May 27, 2013 1:59 | 0 replies

MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
@I.n.c.o.g.n.i.t.o
Kon-Tiki
@I.n.c.o.g.n.i.t.o
DJ-Winner
Nope! Not me....He's far from my type!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++
Palmed yourself? Dude ...what are you on about??
-----------------------
he masturbates (one arm struggle)
++++++++

Understandibly, but what does that have to do with me??

May 27, 2013 2:1 | 0 replies

Niyizilima nina futhi niyabhora Ma Bloggers ala Ku SowetanLive, ngaphandle kwa balandeli ba Makhosi, Anazi yini ukuthi uma indoda ijabulile iyakhala, niyabhora yong!!!!!!!

May 27, 2013 2:3 | 0 replies

MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
@DJ-Winner
-----------------------------------
LOL!
So you want me and @W.O.G to say you are se.xy #side eye#
............................................
LOL, no. I'm just saying that guys also have feelings and we do get emotional. Did you watch the movie?

May 27, 2013 2:5 | 0 replies