Thu Oct 30 18:42:17 SAST 2014
Switch off appliances to avoid power cuts tonight

Power utility Eskom on Wednesday called on consumers to switch off geysers, pool pumps and all non-e.

Top actor arrested for assault

By Tebogo Monama | Feb 18, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 103 ]

A POPULAR actor was arrested at the weekend for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend in Honeydew, Johannesburg.

Gauteng police spokeswoman Lieutenant-Colonel Katlego Mogale said: "The wellknown actor cannot be named until he appears in court. We received a domestic disturbance call from his house in Roodepoort at 4am in the morning. He is expected to appear in court on Monday (today)." He is in police custody.

Yesterday, it was rumoured the man was an actor in Muvhango and one of the country's top rated actors. The man also recently starred in the local movies Skeem, How to steal two million and produced the acclaimed White Wedding. He co-owns a production company.

The actor's alleged arrest trended on social network Twitter yesterday, with a user known as @IamKingMswati referring to this matter and that of Oscar Pistorius, saying: "We don't need new laws, neither do we need more cops to stop such barbaric acts ... we need new hearts. - monamat@sowetan.co.za

Rapulana tjo bathong, aren't you mature for such things? By now your experience with women should have made you aware that women abuse, at whatever circumstances, is a big NO! NO!. After this join the Women against abuse organisation and stand up against women and children abuse...and maybe then you shall be able to redeem yourself from this embarassment.

Feb 18, 2013 11:27 | 0 replies

@Robin.Jy is laastig jy.Nxa

@Nzaco.I agree with you there boss.I almost klapped my woman last week for spewing bile,but god helped me contain myself.

Afrojoy
It's so easy to be a woman abuser...and no-man on this forum can stand up and say never. The thing is, partners always drive each other against the wall sometimes, and even the most caring guy can lash out in a moment of rage and weakness. I have to confess to abuse: One Sunday afternoon, my wife and I were preparing to drive out to some place, and for some reason, she took her time and we were late. I sat in the car and waited and when she joined me, I expressed my displeasure while asking her to open the gate with the remote, to which she reacted by saying do it yourself and throwing the keys at me and hitting me in the face. I calmly told her not to do that again ever, unless she wants a physical confrontation: to which she said she can do it again. I dared her and she hit me in the face again with the keys. The next thing, my left hand was on her face: klap!!! She burst out screaming with the car moving...needless to say, in no time, our place was swarming with cop cars, and to this day, I'm officially caring the label of woman abuser. Easy-Peezy.
Report Abuse .........................................................

Ha ha ha ha klap i like it.Hade boss i dont blame u though these women wanna get us arrested on purpose with their big holes they call mouths.Haa haa haa klap.

Feb 18, 2013 2:31 | 0 replies

i have a problem. i met a gal and we went on a date.
I then attempted to touch her hair and she said she doesnt like people touching her hair.
i said why, then she said to me, if you cant maintain it dont touch it. Then she was like to her without money there is no love cos we will always have tension. then i took her home, when i wanted a good buy kiss, i didnt get it. this really got me thinking, why women get abused is cos they go for money, spend the money and decide to leave, so the brother gon think of the money they lost on that chick

Feb 18, 2013 2:34 | 0 replies

ROBOT
I also think that there is something wrong with these women. You have a guy there who is giving you everything you need. But he hit you or take out a gun and point to you? You must have pushed the man too far. Just my opinioun.
.........................
Spot on.Thats what i've been preaching all along.Chicks like @Somaartakeit who wear the pants in the relationship.Damn i dont want a woman like her in my life cos i might pull an OP on her.

Feb 18, 2013 2:37 | 0 replies

too much of drinking wrong stuffs hey - sorry will b late one day

Feb 18, 2013 2:42 | 0 replies

Lenyora-Buckselona: "@Robin.Jy is laastig jy.Nxa" GREAT. THEN I HAVE SUCCEEDED! Thanks for the heads-up.

comtsitsi: Hey, you've escaped from the isolation ward again. Orderlies, orderlies, here he is!

Feb 18, 2013 2:51 | 0 replies

Lenyora, only if she does not get to you first.

Feb 18, 2013 2:57 | 0 replies

oldlady12
Radio news just said charges were withdrawn. Misunderstanding.
=======================
this thing of women dithdrawing charges is what makes men not learn a lesson. Raps is a good friend of mine; this thing of hitting women is not new to him. I know of at least 3 girls he has assaulted in the past.each time the girl will withdraw charges or not go to court. I remember a girl he once moered at Mafikeng a few years back; i almost trapped him for that cause it was done infront of all the guys.

Feb 18, 2013 3:7 | 0 replies

TrapStar

If you want to swap money for sex then get a hooker. You don't klap a woman for not being a wh0re and giving you any after you bought dinner

Lots of women don't want you to touch their hair. If your fettish is touching hair then maybe consider becoming a hair dresser.

Feb 18, 2013 3:9 | 0 replies

ROBOT
===================
then your opinion is flawed bru. how would you feel if the same was done to you or your sister?

Feb 18, 2013 3:9 | 0 replies

TrapStar
i have a problem. i met a gal and we went on a date.
=================
how was your breath that day and how much were you willing to spend on this kiss?

Feb 18, 2013 3:11 | 0 replies