Sun Aug 31 00:19:39 SAST 2014
Khanyi Mbau was paid R80 000 for first acting role

Generations actors have opened a can of worms in the television industry as they continue to strike .

Zuma denies wedding reports

By Sapa | Jan 07, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 110 ]

There is no truth in Sunday newspaper reports that there is a possibility for another wedding for President Jacob Zuma, the presidency says

"There is no truth in the rumours that are in the Sunday papers. The president is not planning to wed."

The presidency was responding to reports in the Sunday Times and the Sunday Sun that Zuma was being courted by businesswoman Nomthandazo Mathaba-Mthembu.

The Sunday Times said that Mathaba-Mthembu arranged a 15-car convoy to Zuma's home under the pretext of delivering gifts, but once they arrived some of the women chanted customary courtship songs.

Dr.Head - Hehehe dude, its public knowledge that JZ is corrupt. His bank records were released, as investigated by the NPA.

We saw with our own eyes how 2 european armsdealers dumped bribes into his account.

Your president sold our country out to European armsdealers.

Jan 07, 2013 9:52 | 0 replies

Still so early in the and JZ is already making people feel like busting their heads, wow

Jan 07, 2013 11:12 | 0 replies

DJ-Winner
ha ha ha...nawe uyaythanda imali.
LOL, I didn't know they allow 2 year olds in the clubs in Nelspriut. Angithi imbuzi eziwu-4 zilingana nenkomo? So, mina ngizoletha izimbuzi aziwu-40. Izinkomo eziwu-10 lezo.
_______________
ha ha ha ngamane uhlale ne mbuzi zakho hahaha ..ngizozithini imbuzi eziwu 40..lol

I was not in Nelspruit,was in Victoria falls Zim,then Windoek Namibia then Joburg..and my son is 4.

Jan 07, 2013 11:16 | 0 replies

LOL
This woman made such a horses-arse of herself! I was hosing myself when I read about it on Sunday.

Our president should be more careful of who's bed he hops into. Some people are really not that mentally stable.

Jan 07, 2013 11:25 | 0 replies

There is no restriction, culturally or otherwise that prevents any man; it could be a president, king or commoner, to marry somebody who has been married before. aMaZulu have been doing that for years without cultural restrictions. It is anti-social for a woman or a man to live alone without an intimate companion. However they can choose to do so if they still prefer to. A woman who has been married before uya "ngenwa or bayamngena" in order to occupy the void that has been created by whatever means. A woman "ongangenwa" is at liberty to choose as to who is the one "ozomngena". Consideration would be for the man to ba able to satisfactory provide for the physical, social and intimate needs. So the woman is at liberty to decide which side of the bread is buttered.
In this case the lady has noticed that koMsholozi, cash is flowing and those who are already inside are living on the lap of luxury at taxpayers expense. So what stops her from knocking at the door and making herself available for a screw in return for the slice of the gravytrain pie. I respect this woman she has guts.

Jan 07, 2013 11:28 | 0 replies

I am starting to believe that Zuma has 'turned the corner' when it comes to marriage. This is the second time he has turned down women who presented themselves at his house proposing marriage.

The first one happened last year when a white woman from Cape Town (supposedly accompanied by a Zulu girl who happens not to understnad anything about her Zulu culture) presented herself at Nkandla under the guise of "seeing for ourselves" how govt money is "being wasted" at the president's "homestead".

Mr President, I am proud of you.
Ps: I hope you won't dissapoint me!

Jan 07, 2013 11:35 | 0 replies

JohnStone - "Mr President, I am proud of you.
Ps: I hope you won't dissapoint me!"

Prepare for a shock year then.

Jan 07, 2013 11:37 | 0 replies

Veratheghost-South Africans deserve this man! He should marry four under age girls and go on a raping spree again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is that a suggestion or you just joking?? If you suggesting that, I think you and Msholozi should enforce the 'Blumas down Rule'.

Zulumacansi- According to our culture (Zulu), a man can marry as many wives as he wants, as long as he can afford to keep them. Its not the case with JZ, that indian (who is in jail) was paying to feed JZ's kids. Ihlazo esizulwini. Taxpayers are also paying to feed and clothe his kids. Cash is not flowing to JZ, he is stealing it and thats enough.

Jan 07, 2013 11:41 | 0 replies

Galfrend
DJ-Winner
ha ha ha...nawe uyaythanda imali.
_______________

............................................................
Yoh! How did you know all these places? Now I see why money is finished...LOL. Anyway, you had a good time. Next time I will join you.

I was just guessing the age, LOL. So, is he going to pre-school this year?

Jan 07, 2013 11:42 | 0 replies

I wonder waht number is Sonono on the list of would be brides

Jan 07, 2013 11:46 | 0 replies

Skwama, which indi.an is that who is in jail?

Jan 07, 2013 11:49 | 0 replies