Tue Sep 23 22:24:12 SAST 2014
Gabrielle Union calls FBI after nude pics leak

Gabrielle Union is just one of the many female celebrities who have had their privacy ruthlessly inv.

Dad kills wife, then himself

By McKeed Kotlolo | Jan 07, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 54 ]

THREE children, aged between four and 11 years, have been orphaned after their mother was knifed to death and their father committed suicide.

After reportedly assaulting and fatally stabbing his wife, the father of four shot himself in the head, dying instantly as police were preparing to enter the house on Thursday evening.

Inside the house police found the bloodied body of the 39-year-old mother of three children in the kitchen and that of her 51-year-old husband in the bathroom.

The couple were in the process of divorcing when they died in their home in Jasmin Street, Bronkhorstspruit, in Gauteng.

Their children, a four-year-old boy and two girls, aged 11 and five years, were at home when the deaths occurred. The husband also had a son from a previous marriage.

Neighbours said they heard the couple quarrelling late in the afternoon when the 11-year-old ran out of the family home screaming for help. A neighbour comforted her and stopped a passing car that drove them to the police station to get assistance.

Spokesman for the Bronkhorstspruit police cluster Johannes Japhta said that when police officers arrived at the house the gates were locked - with the young children standing near the house's garage.

"The police rammed the locked gate to gain entry ... a gunshot went off and when they got into the house, they discovered the two bodies."

A murder case and an inquest docket have been opened.

zuluchick
@Nongoloza24
zuluchick
Men will have the upper hand if you give them the permission.

i would say thats more on the emotional side, but biological make up puts me at instant vunerability to any man, but i agree with you somewhat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
@Mangoz
zuluchick
why i dont wanna get married
========================
Dude, u do know that a boyfriend can also do that right?

bra i know its just that i gues i dont even wanna get into a bf/gf relationship as of yet, i dont know what it is about us opposite sex we are attracted to each other and then end up hating each other..
================================
Point taken.

Jan 07, 2013 1:58 | 0 replies

When're we gonna understand marriage and too what do pastors tell people about marriage,they're telling them that is a shop of candy may be ?
This is also what couples who're about to get married must be told (1 Corinthians 7:28)
But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned "BUT THOSE WHO MARRY WILL FACE MANY TROUBLES IN THIS LIFE AND I WANT TO SPARE YOU THIS"

Jan 07, 2013 10:22 | 0 replies

i just feel sorry for the kids how will they cope knowing that their father took their mother away from them thats so heartbroken

Jan 07, 2013 10:19 | 0 replies

Galfrend
I would be lying if I say I'm okay.....I don't feel like doing anything I just wana go home and sleep and on the other hand my better half isn't talking to me....How was your holidays did you enjoy??

Jan 07, 2013 10:18 | 0 replies

@China man

Ah Nhu dah Bhu Fhe Bhe

Jan 07, 2013 10:18 | 0 replies

Flemza
This is senseless, if it was me, I will only kill myself, then thinking about it, with 5 strong and well mannered sons and a loving and respectfull professional wife, why should I kill myself, there is no need
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Flemza: Why dont you just say, you will kill yourself first and then think about your sons and wife?

Jan 07, 2013 10:6 | 0 replies

H6 - Season's greetings dear...how are you?

Jan 07, 2013 10:5 | 0 replies

Galfrend
..........will this ever end kodwa?
**********************
No, no this won't end so long as we've got these stupid males.

Jan 07, 2013 10:1 | 0 replies

Most probably the Wife was gonna take everything....

...heck, I would have killed her too.

Jan 07, 2013 9:42 | 0 replies

kikiki...................kikikikikikiki.....

Jan 07, 2013 9:24 | 0 replies

I am back from Swirtzeland....guys there are nice comuntries around the world with 1 wife presidents

Jan 07, 2013 9:23 | 0 replies