Sat Oct 25 05:30:15 SAST 2014
Connie returns to save troubled Generations

Connie Ferguson has confirmed that she will be returning to Generations after weeks of dodging circu.

Boy killed at initiation school

By Sapa | Dec 11, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 142 ]

Stabbed in the chest in argument over booze

A boy was killed early on Monday morning at an initiation school in Lady Frere, Eastern Cape police said.

Siphamandla Malgas, 17, was stabbed in the chest around 6am while in the company of other boys at the school, Lt Pumzile Makaula said.

“It is alleged that they were drinking throughout the night.”

Police believed Malgas was stabbed during a fight over alcohol.

He was declared dead on arrival at a local hospital.

“No arrests have been made as all the boys were drunk and are not able to identify the suspect.”

Police are investigating.

I warned you all about this article..

Dec 11, 2012 3:7 | 0 replies

Korea
@Blocked I knew there was something wrong with you. You were brought up badly by a stranger in the mountains thats why you behaving like this. If you want women to respect you first respect them. It's a pity I had to go wanted to teach this morons about respect, ubuntu and good behaviour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think it's best you start talking to women now. Men are busy!

Dec 11, 2012 3:18 | 0 replies

Ponko, of course I'm not a man. I TOLD you I'm a what, and a what don't do culture. Especially not if culture means a piece of useless flesh between your legs gives you more rights than beings with useful flesh between the ears. Beings who want equality with men have no ambition.

Dec 11, 2012 3:19 | 0 replies

@oldlady12

Katakata.."the man spoken, please listen"..I listen, and all I hear is a bunch of menbabies crying because they can't get their way. That's all except Korea of course.
===============
Kakkakakkaka you mean little old babies.

Dec 11, 2012 3:19 | 0 replies

oldlady12

Then go to hell and leave the culture alone.

Dec 11, 2012 3:20 | 0 replies

Korea
________________________________

Point of correction: No one is brought up in the mountain....stop talking about things you know nothing of....you are exposing yourself as immature and idiotic...

you are right...men should repect women....

Dec 11, 2012 3:20 | 0 replies

All the men here except Korea are having issues. Blocked and Fontoyo are the worst. Imagine going to the mountain n when you come back you call those who ddnt attend wenkwenkwe haaaaa rubbish no wonder they dnt respect women. Dont come with yr tradition backround here this is sowetan not some mountain in E.C. #Ponder that.

Dec 11, 2012 3:20 | 0 replies

MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
It so strange that men who ar against women commenting are swearing at us .......... how noble and "gentlemanly" of them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're not swearing at anyone, but highlighting what needs to be respected that's all!

Dec 11, 2012 3:20 | 0 replies

I might sound a lil bit insensitive, but i do not pitty people that kill them selves with liquor, when one drinks liquor, even if it is just a lid, they are comiting suicide. more crimes are caused by this stupid alchohol, i know that many will defend it, but it is the reason to this moral decayed society.

i hate alcohol.

and i will begin to have a problem with anything that is associated with it.

Dec 11, 2012 3:22 | 0 replies

@Ponko.Fontoyo
I can see that you are thnking with the other "head" hence you are so slow to comprehend that I have nothing against lebollo. I am concerned about how it is done/performed these days with no respect and value for life (or the very culture you are so admant of upholding)

Dec 11, 2012 3:23 | 0 replies

I think a question should be asked, is this tradition still relevant at this day and age. I mean logic should tell us that these being taught fokol while there are at various initiation schools

Dec 11, 2012 3:23 | 0 replies