Mon Sep 22 08:13:24 SAST 2014
Mzansi's Sexiest Top 12 Women revealed for 2015

It's that time of the year again where we reveal the top 24 sexiest celebrities as nominated for by .

Girl raped with live snake

By News24 | Nov 28, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 65 ]

Tjo!

Bloemfontein - A man has been sentenced to 20 years in jail for raping a 3-year-old girl with a live snake.

Regional Magistrate Jan Greyvenstein said he had presided over almost 2,000 sexual crimes cases but this was a first, reported Volksblad.

“What goes on in a person’s head to do something like this is something I can’t understand. This kind of offence is something no sensible person could justify.”

The court heard how Martin Jozana, 27, on 31 October took the snake to a Bloemfontein house where the little girl had been left by her mother.

Jozana tried to sell the snake to the people of the house and later took the toddler into a corner where they were out of sight and violated her with it.

The little girl’s brother later went to fetch her.

At home, the girl’s mother saw blood on her crying daughter and the girl pointed out Jozana.

Source: News24

Hectic stuff !!!

*tearyeye*

Dec 12, 2012 2:52 | 0 replies

@NeliZar

Aish,you can ask that again my dear...! I still cant process this in my head,its so difficult to understand it,perhaps someone can it further,by breaking it down in a simple language...and slowly...aowa maan...

Nov 28, 2012 1:47 | 0 replies

Dear Sowetan - exactly how was this done - all possible angles in my head just dont do.....

Nov 28, 2012 1:34 | 0 replies
Nov 28, 2012 1:27 | 0 replies

Aish,guys tell me that this is a joke...! I have never heard a case like this one until today..OMW...!

@Sowetan

Please give us more particulars of this story,what exactly happened,cos the way you put the version of the events it really raises some questions...this is grizly deed,i have ever heard...Sh!t..!

Nov 28, 2012 1:23 | 0 replies

itjo uv got to be fucken shitting me!!!!!! i so hate dis guy now, 3 years? ke eng di tarveneng tsone dine di le kae phela nowadays u onli buy girls ka 2 berrs and dats it. Nxa!!!!!

Nov 28, 2012 1:11 | 0 replies

english,,,,,,,,,,,,so the girl was threatened by the snake if she resisted. its like gun point!!

madness

Nov 28, 2012 12:47 | 0 replies

Evil savage!!!

Nov 28, 2012 12:46 | 0 replies

Msiphos00
A live snake I mean how did the guy do this he is 27, the girl is 3.

undressing and inseting in to a 3 year old whilst holding a live snake (mission impossible)
****************************************************************
Sawubona Msiphos, You know some poeple are crazy out there just imagine a 3 year old treated like that ngiyazisa ngengane yabantu ngempela izwe selonakele mina ngifisa sengathi umhlaba ungavuleka ngingene ukuze ngingaze ngibone wonke lamanyala enziwa yizilwane ezingabantu

Nov 28, 2012 12:40 | 0 replies

candilious

Hi doll :)
What an insane story!

Nov 28, 2012 12:29 | 0 replies

@Dandan
TO ALL

Yes the bustard did nonsense, my question to all BLACK LADIES out there where was the mom, I grew up in the villages I remember well my mom used to take us to neighbour whenerver she was running somewhere , not just any neighbour relative of her.

Please BLACK WOMEN stop breeding if you dont have time for a kid , contraceptive are for free , please this is painful for us as responsible man
====================
calm down skat, we understand the anger but this is not about race............and the article does nt mention where the mother was

Nov 28, 2012 12:23 | 0 replies